• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tucker steel track parts for sale (no rollers)

Tye one on

I have full links, pins and the small roller bushings that I had manufactured for my old cat. I now have no use for them and know how hard it was to find someone to cut and machine them. There must be 100 count of each here, I'm willing to ship what ya need and will have them with me at McCallin. Cheers!

vintagebike

Tucker steel track parts for sale (not)

I have a whole bunch of unknown Thiokol and early Trackmaster track, suspension, interior and drive parts and some very early steel Tucker skis just waiting for someone to grab them up in McCall. Great for wall decor and probably safe till then from snipers.:hide: Steve

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I am in need of some wheel guides, perhaps trade able for a 58' snow trac reflector or tail lens?

still on the fence for mccall, but I have the plane ticket in the cart so to say.....

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Can't wait to show up in the BOI airport with those skis tucked into my ski bag. Ought to be interesting!

Snow ski equipment, including skis or snowboards, ski boots, and ski poles: including one pair of skis or one snowboard, one set of poles, and one pair of ski/snowboard boots encased in a container(s) acceptable to Carrier. When substituting ski equipment for a free bag, Southwest Airlines allows up to two bags (containing one set of snow skis, ski poles, and ski boots) to count as one item, even if they are packed and tagged separately.