• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tucker 442 Rubber Track Maine

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Courtesy of Davenet and his family travels!

Looks like call Rob 207 595 032?8. If not try ending in six then dial the last digit for dollars.

Bridgeton area.

Thanks Dave !

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Pic

Attachments

• IMG_6823.jpg
    IMG_6823.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 997

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
The number was 207-595-0321

Couldn't tell if it was a 1342, 1442 and wasn't trudging thru the giant snow ditch that was between me & it to take a look!

I called on it-----built small block chevy---stick machine-----15,000--said it had an auto tranny ---they took it back out and put stick back in----that thing must have never stopped shifting with that set up 6:14 rear end gears /built small block/auto tranny----ouch-----------------15 grand------ouch

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
This is still available if anyone wants to do a current price check. It does move because it is now in a different spot. It was too dark and I was late for NYE dinner & drinks to take a look to see if it was a 1342 or 1442.

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I called on it-----built small block chevy---stick machine-----15,000--said it had an auto tranny ---they took it back out and put stick back in----that thing must have never stopped shifting with that set up 6:14 rear end gears /built small block/auto tranny----ouch-----------------15 grand------ouch

Holy hell 6.14, is that a common gear ratio?, I thought the 4.88 was too low.

Must have pulled some steep and no so deep when it was ordered new.

"Or maybe someone put the gears in for the summertime 48" tires they put on for mud dragging."

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
That's what gets stuck in when 1st & 2nd gears are worn out and 3rd & 4th are still brand new! Or if you are climbing trees

built small block with that little transfer case and a stick tranny-----bad combo---maybe 7 g would be a better price---- leaves room to buy broken parts after a drunk joy ride some night----not that I ever do that in the middle of a killer snow storm-----god I wish it would snow here-----just sayin-----lol

olympicorange

hello all... I stopped and looked at this one last summer. spoke with the brother, they had spent a lot of time and parts , converting the pontoons over to rubber/steel tracks. engine/tranny swaps.. trying to recoop their investment. could be a hard sell....