• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

two older tuckers for sale

bill w

i see my neighbor has put his tuckers up for sale,they are on the fbks craigslist now.they are right down the street from me if anyone needs more info or pics...bill w

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
now I have to wonder what kind of v-8 is in the orange one because there are 2 up here of that vintage that have hemmi v-8's in them its a shame ours are so ragged out it would be cool to have a hemi powered snow cat.

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
now I have to wonder what kind of v-8 is in the orange one because there are 2 up here of that vintage that have hemmi v-8's in them its a shame ours are so ragged out it would be cool to have a hemi powered snow cat.

My 1953 Tucker Has the HEMI in it. Nice ride (avatar pic)

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
my 68 442 has a 283 Chevy Small Block V8 factory ordered that way so the 8 cyls are out there. Not sure what a 6 cyl is like but there is way more power with a v8 than it needs. Rarely do you get to use any of it the gearing is so low. Also sucks fuel. Looks and sounds cool.

Wondering if the pontoon on the blue one are redone or if they are swapped off the orange one. One pick they blue has blue the other black.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
the hemmi's had a 2 barrel carb but had dual point distributors so they had the ability to spin some high rpm's

wakeupcall

GOLD Site Supporter
Ajay, I'm not positive but I do believe I currently own the two Tuckers from fairbanks . I am currently working on restoring them one at a time. See thread under sno-cat restoration 1963 Tucker amr restoration.