• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WE HAVE A NEW PRESIDENT!

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
WHOO HOO :clap::clap::clap:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH01FhqMdc8"]Mitch Miller - Happy Days are Here Again - YouTube[/ame]

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
He'll probably, at age 90, get shot by a jealous husband. The bitch will never do anything because they each have dirt on the other.
Mike

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
It was a very strong populist speech. It really struck me how he never talked about himself, which is quite a contrast from his self centered predecessor.

It was all about we, not me. That is the part I enjoyed the most about it.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
To Americans: You will never be ignored again. Your voice, your hopes and your dreams will define our American destiny. Your courage and goodness and love will forever guide us along the way.

Together we will make America strong again. We will make America wealthy again. We will make America proud again. We will make America safe again - and yes, together, WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

:smile:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
To Americans: You will never be ignored again. Your voice, your hopes and your dreams will define our American destiny. Your courage and goodness and love will forever guide us along the way.

Together we will make America strong again. We will make America wealthy again. We will make America proud again. We will make America safe again - and yes, together, WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

[emoji2]
Until the next Democrat comes along.

He just forgot to add that. Lol

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I posted this is toons for the times but it fits here also ....and I love this one.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Attachments

• OnMyWayBackToWhiteHouse.PNG
    OnMyWayBackToWhiteHouse.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 43