• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Wife sent me to the store for some beer ~ video

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The lovely Mrs_B sent me to the store to restock the beer at the house. The C-Store took this video. I can't say that I remember being filmed, or even going to the store:

Worst Shopping Run Ever Video

But seriously, I can't imagine being THAT drunk. But this is 4 minutes of fun to watch!!!

Ironman

But seriously, I can't imagine being THAT drunk.
hrmmm, it wouldn't surprise me to find out he didn't have any alcohol at all. Looks to me like he is on a little trip of some sorts. Maybe needed some beer to come back to earth. :confused2:

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
I just hope there was someone sober out in the car to drive him home. :doh:

He was hilarious tho...:yum:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
He was hilarious tho...:yum:

The part where he was hanging onto that case of beer while stuck on the floor in front of the cooler doors was my favorite. Sort of like watching a turtle that is stuck on its back.

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
He looked like he was trying to kick start a motorcycle...:yum: And everytime he'd fall backwards he'd arch his back and catch the top shelf on the gondola with the back of his head...:yum: