• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

white power gesture?

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I see and read on the news about what most most of us grew up recognizing as the OK sign is now being pushed by the left as a sign of white power. Thoughts anyone? Myself, I believe it is a part of the "resistance".
Mike

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Anything and everything that we 'grew up with' in the '50's, '60's or even 70's is now opposed by The Resistance as symbols of racism/patriachy/etc

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
How about giving the finger? Does that still mean fuck you or has that changed too? :yum::th_lmao::yum:

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
Anytime a few blacks meet, they usually go thru a series of hand "maneuvers", some of which do have known connotations.

emceeghee

Banned
I see and read on the news about what most most of us grew up recognizing as the OK sign is now being pushed by the left as a sign of white power. Thoughts anyone? Myself, I believe it is a part of the "resistance".
Mike

Hell no - it was dreamed up by BPM RADICALS to stir up trouble because it has
Always universally meant OK. They wanted to catch and single out as many people on cam innocently using the OK label. I ain’t a racist and many my friends are black and I say nigger and they say nigger and it depends how u use it. Fuck political correctness. I would not :bolt:knowingly associate with A White supremist. They’re all going to hell. Plus you want the FBI all up in your business just try it.

emceeghee

Banned
I have this paining proudly displayed in my dining room. Next thing you know someone will accuse Jesus of displaying a subversive politically incorrect sign. :unsure:

Attachments

• 142E2555-28E9-4D65-98BD-4E51CD43A5B6.jpg
    142E2555-28E9-4D65-98BD-4E51CD43A5B6.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 43

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Hell no - it was dreamed up by BPM RADICALS to stir up trouble because it has
Always universally meant OK. They wanted to catch and single out as many people on cam innocently using the OK label. I ain’t a racist and many my friends are black and I say nigger and they say nigger and it depends how u use it. Fuck political correctness. I would not :bolt:knowingly associate with A White supremist. They’re all going to hell. Plus you want the FBI all up in your business just try it.
I have black friends and I'd NEVER use the N Word.
Wow.. just freaking wow.

That picture of Jesus is the Divine Mercy.
He wouldn't approve of your filthy mouth.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Well, lets try this one on for size boys and girls. If this doesn't piss you off royally, what does????? This Coast Guard sailor was removed from duty for giving the OK sign, as shown in the background. What the hell is wrong with our society today that has allowed and condoned such obscene liberal PC horse shit to permeate and infect our lives in this way. Pisses me off to no end I tell you.

Screen Shot 2018-09-16 at 1.09.33 PM.jpg