• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Warranty and tracks for RTV1100

semper fi

Just traded in my old 1100 for a 2014 and would like to put tracks on it. Does anyone know if that would void my warranty? Also looking for the best price and a source for the tracks. Any recommendations? Looks like Camoplast or Soucy are the top ones?

Thanks,
SF :letitsnow:

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
camoplast utv t4s (2014 models) 4599$ shipped to your door. If you could pick up I could do way better on price.

semper fi

Yes I have and posted over there too. What's with your avatar? Seems awful disrespectful to Old Glory. I know that flying the flag upside down is a sign of needing help... that it???

SF

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
My avatar was placed due to the 2012 election results. I feel our Country is in distress.

I assume you're a fellow jarhead?

USMC '82-'86.