• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Excavator to the rescue

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I wonder how long till they had to repave that road. 345 Cat is a big machine to run on pavement next to the edge like that.

grizzer

Easy work for pipeliners here. Try that with only mud bog around and having to place & pickup mats to make a quasi-firm surface. Neighbors farm had dozers and an ex. buried for about a month. Pipeliners had to drain off the water & let it dry out a little before bringing in a gigantic ex. to rescue their toys.

The pipeline itself is only buried 3-5' deep.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
those are little cats i wsa walking a 9g out of a mine site last fall when i fell through anunder ground creek right to the top of the tracks we used a 235 to shove planks under the tracks and help tug it out the one thing i did differently is i wasn't going to spin the tracks like the other opperator was doing in the movie once i had it out it sat till freeze up to come out