• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Derecho in the midwest.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
65 to 100 MPH straight line winds, usually found out west causing dust storms, blew through the Midwest tonite. 100MPH in IOWA 65MPH here in St Louis.

Now headed for upper Illinois, Indian and Ohio. Get ready guys, it is a ballbuster taking down trees and buildings. It's ripping Flags off of poles, Shredding umbrellas out of patios, and turning over semis on the highways.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
This was out on county road 15 just north of here.
It sure blew hard.
Right now we're getting rain, thunder and some gusty winds.
159710855153494486.jpeg

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Went through crap like that on Easter Sunday. I don't want to go through it again. I'm still clearing up after that mess. Stay safe.

What the hell is a Derecho? Never mind. I Googled it.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Entire corn fields for as far as the eye can see are flat to the ground in several States. Yet USDA will release a report this week that will report a new record corn crop in the USA. Every year it is the same story. This year how ever, it will in fact be another lie. We have corn prices at the same they were in the mid 1990's and 2020 expenses to pay. Oh what fun it is. Damn glad retirement is just a few years away. Sick and tired of this crap. I would never recommend any one get involved with row crop agriculture. It is controlled, and there is a narrative that constantly promotes low prices for farmers.
Every big Bank is trading commodities, and selling short, (200,000+ contracts) selling what they will never see or hold in their hands. All the big U.S. Ag companies are helping Brazil and Argentina compete with the American farmer. Fuckers....

Regards, Kirk

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Entire corn fields for as far as the eye can see are flat to the ground in several States. Yet USDA will release a report this week that will report a new record corn crop in the USA. Every year it is the same story. This year how ever, it will in fact be another lie. We have corn prices at the same they were in the mid 1990's and 2020 expenses to pay. Oh what fun it is. Damn glad retirement is just a few years away. Sick and tired of this crap. I would never recommend any one get involved with row crop agriculture. It is controlled, and there is a narrative that constantly promotes low prices for farmers.
Every big Bank is trading commodities, and selling short, (200,000+ contracts) selling what they will never see or hold in their hands. All the big U.S. Ag companies are helping Brazil and Argentina compete with the American farmer. Fuckers....

Regards, Kirk

Yes, it's part of the NWO, Agenda 21 or another factual conspiracy theory/theorem. Fuckers....

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I remember the one that went through in June of 2012.
I was at work at the time and thought for sure my house would be wiped off the map.
When I got home, Gretchen was frantic.

This is a picture of Toledo from last evening.
I'm seeing lots of damage pics this morning.
We were very lucky.

South Toledo_1597148688969.jpg