• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Was going to be: 288 Sunsation For Sale

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Here is the ad ...but sale is pending already. I put it in a go fast boat group on FB yesterday and it sold last night / commitment to buy. Guy is on the way from Maine ..and I have 2 other buyers in line. Others who asked about it I just said sale pending. I'm shocked it sold so fast. ...now I'm in the market for a nice pontoon. LOL

2003 Sunsation 288 MCOB (Mid Cabin Open Bow) With 835 hours. Fully equipped, Mercruiser 496HO/425HP, Mercruiser Bravo 1 Drive, Four Blade Stainless Prop, Corsa Quick and Quiet exhaust system, smart battery charger. electric bolster seats. Garmin gps, Spray shower on swim platform (for people to cool down, not engine shower), Cuddy cabin sink, 20 gal fresh water tank. Refrigerator. Bimini top, Sony Stereo six speaker plus 10" sub woofer. Water depth and water temp gauges, Show room condition, stored inside and never stays on water more than three days. Full cockpit cover and bow cover. The mid-cabin design give best of the both worlds between having a spacious cabin without giving up the bow rider room. Turn key ready. This ole guy is ready to slow down with a pontoon. Engine hours show 95% or more running at idle and running in the 30mph range. She's been babied. Custom painted tandem trailer included. 42,000

Attachments

• IMG_0018.jpg
    IMG_0018.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_0023.jpg
    IMG_0023.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_0030.jpg
    IMG_0030.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 206

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Re: 288 Sunsation For Sale

Clean! No wonder it sold fast.

Cash or wire only though!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well, I should have thought of wire ...I will take a cashiers check and cross my fingers. I've talked with the bank it's drawn on and my local bank. My local bank called the bank it's drawn on to make sure she got the same info as me when talking to someone else. All sounds good and the buyer sure sounds good. But ....I know, this could be a 40k mistake. :eek:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Pontoons are nice. I contemplated one for camp. But I like the option of get up and go quickly then fish. Or pull the kids on a tube. Or haul it out and go to a different lake without an actual boat launch. So the one I got is perfect for us.

Congrats on the potential sale and on to other ventures.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Wife has been keeping an eye out for a cheap small toon.
To add to my navy.