• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

The Horror Show Is Underway: Almost 100,000 People in NY Get Ballots With the Wrong

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
The Horror Show Is Underway: Almost 100,000 People in NY Get Ballots With the Wrong Return Envelopes
Posted at 4:45 pm on September 29, 2020 by Nick Arama

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama...-get-ballots-with-the-wrong-return-envelopes/

Democrats may really regret what they’ve done trying to push mail-in voting.

Because from the stories we’ve already seen, it’s just going to be a huge mess.

As we previously reported, there are already accusations of ballot harvesting against the Democrats in Minnesota and in Texas.

But even beyond questions of fraud, just the expansion to millions more ballots by mail-in voting or absentee ballot is, in and of itself, adding more steps that can go wrong. We’ve seen ballots being discarded or ending up in a ditch.

When it’s a limited amount of absentee ballots, it’s able to be handled. But be prepared for absolute bedlam coming, especially with some critical states trying to push back how long they’re giving for ballots to come in.

Take the most recent issues being reported in New York City.

Gothamist is reporting that people have received ballots but the envelope that they’re supposed to return their ballots in has someone else’s name on it. Even a CNN reporter got one and reported on the problem.

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
Nathan McDermott
@natemcdermott
I just got my New York mail-in ballot today and the security envelope I’m supposed to put it in and sign has some other guy’s name and address on it.

Gothamist is already reporting other cases, so this is looking to be a widespread problem.
https://gothamist.com/news/brooklyn...lot-envelopes-wrong-voter-names-and-addresses

Nathan McDermott
@natemcdermott
Replying to @natemcdermott
Also, according to Gothamist, signing the envelope with another persons name/address on it invalidates the ballot, so who knows how many people’s votes could be potentially thrown out.
9:33 PM · Sep 28, 2020

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
Gary He
@garyhe
Amazing, I received my absentee ballot today and @BOENYC has given me someone else’s privacy envelope with their barcode and everything. This election is gonna be a shit show.

So far, voters in Park Slope, Prospect Heights, Carroll Gardens, Crown Heights, Clinton Hill, Bushwick, Flatbush, Brooklyn Heights, and Sunset Park have already reported the issue. More than 140,000 absentee ballots have gone out across the borough.

The Board of Elections is calling it a vendor error. They had a vendor send it out? Yikes. Doesn’t exactly inspire confidence. Does anyone else wonder why they’re having a private vendor do it when it’s literally their responsibility? One more step to screw up.

But that’s not the only issue.

NYC voters are wrongly receiving mail-in ballots marked for military use, despite never having served in the military, according to the NY Post.

The misprint makes it appear that the voters received a “Official Military Absentee Ballot” instead of a “Military/Absentee Ballot,” leaving several borough residents who received the documents — including two Post journalists — worried that their votes might not be properly tallied.

Now the BOE has said those would still be counted and the problem is a typo that no one picked up.

CNN is now saying 100,000 voters got ballots with the wrong address/name on the return envelope and that everyone will be getting a new ballot. So how many will try to double vote with the old ballot and the wrong name return envelope? That’s 100,000 extra ballots floating out there.

The election is going to be a horror show.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
We still don't know which democrat won the IOWA Caucuses. The Democrats conflated that small election fairly well. All in an attempt to be able to just name the winner. Now we have the same kind of BS in the national election.

Anyone wonder why?

Ponder that.

The left knows, unless it can sabotage the election, it has lost the Whitehouse.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
We still don't know which democrat won the IOWA Caucuses. The Democrats conflated that small election fairly well. All in an attempt to be able to just name the winner. Now we have the same kind of BS in the national election.

Anyone wonder why?

Ponder that.

The left knows, unless it can sabotage the election, it has lost the Whitehouse.

Its easy to see what there plan is. after election night they will know exactly how many votes they need and mysteriously they will show up in the mail.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
I'm fairly confident the Democrats are stuffing the ballot boxes any way they can this election. I do think it's time for the Republicans to do the same - there is no other way to level the playing field. Other than a constitutional amendment mandating in-person voting with mandatory citizenship verification.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Has it occurred to anyone else but me, that mail in voting allows the Election Commission personnel to know for whom each of us, which chose that lazy method, voted?

Trump suggested if you mail in your ballot check to be sure they recorded it. How do they know it was you? If they do know then they also know for whom you voted. What use can me made of that knowledge ought to scare somebody besides just me.

When one party takes control of the government, what is to stop that government from using the information to select citizen groups to punish or reward?

IE, if the radial left wins power, they know whom to eradicate.
If the ultra right wins, they know against whom to discriminate.

Just as it is easy to stuff the boxes with fraudulent votes, it is also easy to remove anonymity, your privacy in the voting booth, and use it against you.

For over 7 thousand years, wealth was gained by conquest and stealing that of other nations and other people. The USA invented a better way to gain wealth and in 240 years became a 25 Trillion dollar economy. Grabbing ultimate power over that treasure is worth any price and suffering to those greedy enough to take it. This is just too easy a method if we allow it.

Our mission as concerned citizens.....; Don't let them