• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Amy Coney Barrett

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Seems like an awesome choice. I really thought she would get the nod last go round.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Now we'll find which party is truly waging a war on women. And if it comes to pass the repubs need to shout it from the roof tops!!

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
9/26 1501 hrs MDT: and now the war starts!!

And once again we are going to watch the Democrats over play this to the hilt.

It may guarantee the reelection of Trump, and give us back the house.

Say what you want, but Trump pisses off the left so bad, their reaction is to burn down the house. People are tired of this state of affairs. They are tired of a main stream media who is hell bent on destroying this President, and trying to elect a new one, when this is clearly NOT their JOB.

Fuq the Democrat's.. These idiots will do themselves in lol....

Regards, Kirk

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
And once again we are going to watch the Democrats over play this to the hilt.

It may guarantee the reelection of Trump, and give us back the house.

Say what you want, but Trump pisses off the left so bad, their reaction is to burn down the house. People are tired of this state of affairs. They are tired of a main stream media who is hell bent on destroying this President, and trying to elect a new one, when this is clearly NOT their JOB.

Fuq the Democrat's.. These idiots will do themselves in lol....

Regards, Kirk

I keep praying and hope what happened in '16 will repeat itself, the electoral college will show it's value to our REPUBLIC!!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Except Catholics do not speak in tongues.

There are some who are a part of a charismatic movement within the church that do.
Much like a lot of Marian movement Catholics who attend the old Latin rite masses.
I don't see a thing wrong with her being part of anything like this.
It's the dim-witted progressives in this country who have a huge problem with that.
It's no ones business how she worships or conducts her life outside of sitting on the highest court in the land.

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
But being a muslim is okay? (I don't capitalize muslim on purpose)

But, but, but,....... Democrats often use the word muslim as a race, not a religion.

saying anything about a muslim makes you a (wait for it)..........) racist.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Lenny, we should be used to the dim's double standard by now.

I know. It's obvious that muslims were brought here by Obama to destroy our country but there are very few GOP senators and reps in Washington, DC who are trying to fight back!! I wish more of us would make a lot of demanding calls to their offices.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
But, but, but,....... Democrats often use the word muslim as a race, not a religion.

saying anything about a muslim makes you a (wait for it)..........) racist.

Liberals hate logic!
Interesting that if muslims are a race, Americans should be a race too.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I am going to guess that BIDEN will be silent and not criticize Trump's choice.

I will guess he will question the LEGITIMACY of choosing a candidate DURING an election. blah blah blah

The real attacks will come from Kamala Harris and a whole host of liberal surrogates. As noted some of those have already started. But they will begin in earnest this week.

Obama tried to get RBG to retire, they had meetings. I still say that RBG was intending to retire under the Hillary Clinton regime and have madame President name her successor. Huge miscalculation. This is proof that elections have consequences.

There are some who are a part of a charismatic movement within the church that do.
Much like a lot of Marian movement Catholics who attend the old Latin rite masses.
I don't see a thing wrong with her being part of anything like this.
It's the dim-witted progressives in this country who have a huge problem with that.
It's no ones business how she worships or conducts her life outside of sitting on the highest court in the land.

I've not seen any speaking of tongues in the Latin Rite, it is still available in my area at a couple parishes. There is a slowly growing movement to expand the availability of the Latin Rite.

I don't know of the Marian movement within the Latin Rite, and don't regularly attend Latin Rite masses, largely because of distance and drive time to get to them. Now you have me curious.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Quo Vadis

Attachments

• E0DEA4B9-0627-45EB-A17D-42425201C3FA.jpg
    E0DEA4B9-0627-45EB-A17D-42425201C3FA.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 51

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Sorry Bob, I didn't mean to throw the charismatic movement and the tridentine mass in the same basket.
Those are two entirely different things.
I was more or less getting at the fact that there are so many facets of the faith still, aside from being what the church is now.
It's no way Roman Catholic in this country any longer.
Which is why so many still cling to the old ways and it's value in their lives.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
One of the GREAT things about the USA is freedom of religion. All religions welcome. Why / how can anyone justify criticizing a person because of the faith they choose? If a muslim were nominated would the left do the same to them? We all know the answer to that is a resounding NO. The left is the most bigoted racist group in this country.