• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Where'd the "Most beautiful female Forums member" thread go?

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well before we get inundated with the question, it has been put to rest.

There will be no explanations and there will be no more threads of it's kind.

Any threads that so much as hints of the nature of member comparison will get axed.

Thank you!

Dawg

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
I figured that was an accident waiting to happen...

Smart move folks...:thumb:

RedRocker

Well crap, I was going to start a thread extolling my beauty so everyone could bask in my glory.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

Any threads that so much as hints of the nature of member comparison will get axed.
Oh darn, and I was going to start up a thread where all us guy saunter up to a bar, ruler in hand and measure . . . :brows:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh darn, and I was going to start up a thread where all us guy saunter up to a bar, ruler in hand and measure . . . :brows:

You wouldn't get too many to participate unless you played High/Low ...... :rolf2:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Well before we get inundated with the question, it has been put to rest.

Thank you!

Dawg

Thank you Dawg! :thumb:

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
Good move! I'd give you rep points, but it says i have to share more first.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
'twas only a matter of time.. it was a train wreck waiting to happen from the get go.
Unfortunately, I was angry over a few things myself earlier in the thread.
Don't know exactly what happened to get it finally dumped.
That's best left unsaid.
;)

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter

Measure what? .... the amount of froth on our beer!!!!! Anything else would need a micrometer. :smile:

Good decision Big Dog. That thread was dangerous from the get-go.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
i never see what happened in that thread but good call Big Dog if it was stirring peeps then it ain't worth it.:thumb:

Deadly Sushi

The One, The Only, Sushi
SUPER Site Supporter
Glad its gone. It was a bad idea. :ermm: Its not nice to compare someones looks. Now, Im off to watch Ugly Betty.

urednecku

Site Supporter
OK, it's time to come clean. A joke went further than it was intended to.
A couple of knuckle-heads (American Woman and Snow Ops) decided it would be funny to get me upset & I found out about about it, so the fun was on.

SnowOps, I am just as full of Bull $hit as you are. The joke was to see how far you would take things.

People, the whole thing was a joke, starting at the title of the thread.
My self, and American Woman, want to apologize for any one that got upset over SnoOps and my self. There are no hard feelings from my self or American Woman with ANY one here. Poor judgment on our parts.

Moderators, I apologize to you that you had to close the thread, I do not blame you a bit.
http://www.forumsforums.com/3_9/showthread.php?t=16398

progress.gif

daedong

I didn't see what went on in the thread but "if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen."

I am totally confused, I thought that you folks were generally against censorship and regulations.

NO TO A NANNY FORUM:glare:

American Woman

Site Supporter
I didn't see what went on in the thread but "if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen."

I am totally confused, I thought that you folks were generally against censorship and regulations.

good point! It's been said before but there are still some people that will stay in the hot kitchen and "gripe" Rep points if it lets me :thumb::thumb:

fogtender

Now a Published Author
Site Supporter
Well I am your basic Coward in that type of format, and I voted for all of them... Don't want to have to deal with any second place anybody's.... or third, or fourth....:hide:

Besides, they are all first place here anyway...:thumb:

urednecku

Site Supporter
Well I am your basic Coward in that type of format, and I voted for all of them... Don't want to have to deal with any second place anybody's.... or third, or fourth....:hide:

Besides, they are all first place here anyway...:thumb:

I agree, Fogy. There are a bunch of first place girls here.

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
<snip>

Obviously censorship and regulations, as anything in the Constitution/Bill of Rights, only apply to/limit the government. Private individuals and groups can create any rules they'd like. We are here as guests of Doc and are obligated to follow his rules or go somewhere else.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

We had purged the old thread and you may have not seen all the post. It was about to become combative and that just isn't the model for a fun place. If you feel it was extreme to censor and feel we're not tolerant, there is an off switch on your PC.