• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

hey, I am new member

emily91

my name's emily and I live in the UK

found this forum while searching google for an off-topic comunity and a place to just hang out with others
I hope to participate- just going to have a look around first and see what takes my fancy

X

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
my name's emily and I live in the UK

found this forum while searching google for an off-topic comunity and a place to just hang out with others
I hope to participate- just going to have a look around first and see what takes my fancy

X
Welcome to our little thinktank/support group.

Be warned, once infected with this group of lunatics', there is no cure.:laugh3:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome emily. Nice to meet you. Are you really 91 years young? If so very impressive. :thumb: (if 91 stands for something else you sure do not need to share that info ..I do not mean to pry).

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Hi Emily. Welcome aboard. We have friendly and respectful discussions so I think you will feel relaxed here. I hope you enjoy it.

emily91

Welcome emily. Nice to meet you. Are you really 91 years young? If so very impressive. :thumb: (if 91 stands for something else you sure do not need to share that info ..I do not mean to pry).

nice to meet you too.

:)

no, I am al ot younger than 91.

91 is actually another way of saying that my lucky number is 10 (so 9 plus 1)

emily91

Welcome to our little thinktank/support group.

Be warned, once infected with this group of lunatics', there is no cure.:laugh3:

lol then I look forward to becoming infected

and I don't believe I have ever used those words in the same sentence before. hahaha

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
lol then I look forward to becoming infected

and I don't believe I have ever used those words in the same sentence before. hahaha

In any case, again welcome.
What Lenny said is true. Good people here.
Dive in and enjoy!:smilelove:

emily91

I hope it's okay if I don't post every day

I have been places where they have posting requirements (twice a week to stay a member, etc)

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Post when you can. We are a diverse lot.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
I hope it's okay if I don't post every day

I have been places where they have posting requirements (twice a week to stay a member, etc)

No posting requirements, so you don't need a note from your doctor if you don't post for a month! LOL