• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

BevMo's shipping cost !!!!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I was going to order some drink mixtures through the liquor company "BevMo" . Two bottles and they want over $20 for shipping on a $11 order !!!!! I will not be using them !:sad:

I hate shipping costs! Especially when the cost is higher than the purchase. That's ridiculous! Before I shop online I usually try to do a search for any discount coupons. Doesn't always work, but I still check.

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Why not go to your local package goods store when you are in town and see if they can order it for you? (If they don't have it already in stock)

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Having done a lot of shipping there are simply some products that it doesn't make sense to order/ship. Small quantities of beverages ranks high on the list of thinks that are very expensive to ship.

Don't blame BevMo. Beverages are HEAVY, you pay for WEIGHT. Plus beverages are FRAGILE so you pay extra for packaging/padding.