• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Trivia 1/3

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
trivia 1/3
DID YOU KNOW...
Americans empty 2.5 million plastic water bottles an hour. Each one takes 500 years to decompose.

1. If you suffer from catalepsy, what are your symptoms?
2. "Down came the squatter, mounted on his thoroughbred, down came the troopers, _______ . " In "Waltzing Matilda", how many troopers came to the waterhole to see the swagman?
3. What is the name of a well-known Russian dish of beef and onions cooked with cream?
4. Plato's "Apology" is about a trial - whose?
5. At one time the ancient Egyptians worshipped a dog (or jackal) headed god. What did they call it?
a. - Anubis
b. - Balaam
c. – Osiris
d. – Seth
6. Name the two islands that served as a 'home away from home' (exile) for Napoleon Bonaparte...
7. What is the distinguishing feature of the main character in the movie "My Left Foot"?
8. If I suffer from Baccilophobia, what is it that I fear ?

TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Elephant Dung coffee is a delicacy, and sells for $50 a cup !
1. Loss of voluntary motion
2. three
3. Stroganoff
4. Socrates
5. - a
6. St. Helena and Elba
7. He has cerebral palsy.
8. Microbes

TRUTH !!
Elephant Dung Coffee—Um, Yum?

Would you pay $50 for a cup of coffee? How about if the beans used to brew it were harvested from a pile of elephant dung? The newest trend in extravagant coffee comes from the northern hills of Thailand, where a herd of 20 elephants spends its days eating, digesting, and then excreting the beans, which are then collected, washed, processed, and roasted to create one of the world's most expensive brews. This is not the first specialty coffee to rely on an animal's digestive process; pricey civet coffee is so named because its beans have passed through the intestines of a civet.