• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Weird Dream

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
How would you interpret the dream I had this afternoon. Weird as it was it seemed real.

In the dream I was riding a motorcycle down a freeway.
(I've never ridden a motorcycle in my life).

I passed a truck full of rowdy goofballs that looked like they were trouble makers.
I passed them and somehow one of them got on the bike behind me and was trying to take over the bike. I tried and tried to get him off.
I was afraid I would wreck.
Now I'm not sure whether I stopped the bike or not. I think I pulled it onto to the side.
After that I got out my Spyderco pocket knife and stabbed the hell out of him.
As might be expected, it stopped him.
I was calling the cops to explain what had happened when I woke up.

Weird dream.

What does it mean?

My only thought is that there are very few problems that can't be solved by the judicious use of violence.

Ironman

How would you interpret the dream I had this afternoon. Weird as it was it seemed real.

I passed a truck full of rowdy goofballs that looked like they were trouble makers.
I passed them and somehow one of them got on the bike behind me and was trying to take over the bike. I tried and tried to get him off.
Now I'm not sure whether I stopped the bike or not. I think I pulled it onto to the side.

Weird dream.

What does it mean?

My only thought is that there are very few problems that can't be solved by the judicious use of violence.

I'm not sure, and I'm no dream expert, but do you have thoughts of homosexuality? Like I say - I'm no expert and I'm not a homo, it's just the first thing I thought after reading your post.

Hope this helps.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I have some weird dreams and I know that doesn't make me an expert but, you sir, are a very sick puppy!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Cat, I have no idea what your dream means and I think that it probably doesn't mean anything. You probably just had a frustrating day and wanted to take it out on somebody. What better way to punish people than to do it in a dream. Happy snoozing. :biggrin:

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I'm not sure, and I'm no dream expert, but do you have thoughts of homosexuality? Like I say - I'm no expert and I'm not a homo, it's just the first thing I thought after reading your post.

Hope this helps.

Hmm if that was the first thing that you thought . . . :glare:

Well never mind.

Anyway maybe it would be a good business opportunity sell Spyderco knives at gay biker bars (don't ask me if there is such a thing as that kind of bar)?

Hey it's America anything to make a buck. :yum:

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter

Hope this helps.

Gee, that idea never occurred to me,............. sometimes,.................. a cigar is just a cigar:unsure:.

S-noWonder

Weird dream.

What does it mean?

The riding the motorcycle represents your life. It is free flowing and constantly changing.
They guy that jumped on is someone or something impeding your joy or your growth.
Something in your life is upsetting you, most likely a toxic person, but you are letting it because you feel it is easier to just deal with it instead of taking it out of your life. But you killed it, quite savagely to make a point. It will be hard to rip this issue out of your life, like tearing off a bandade.