• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Our New Kubota L39

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
We got our L39 late yesterday and got it dirty today.

Pigtails learning the ropes. :confused:
Pigtails Running Jaws.JPG

The promises I made, to stop her. :cry:
Pigtails Jaws & LMC.JPG

My turn finally, the first of 10,000 stumps. :pat:
Tree Stump Up.JPG

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks great guys:thumb: !!!!!! I bet it does not have any trouble at all with those stumps!!! Man she really is frisky this weekend isn't she!!!!:yum:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
What a beast. It looks very NICE!!! :thumb:

It also looks like it might be a bit hungry and it's trying to get a bite of your Snowtrac. :D

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Looks great guys:thumb: !!!!!! I bet it does not have any trouble at all with those stumps!!! Man she really is frisky this weekend isn't she!!!!:yum:

I was sweating lead bullets with her pulling up that close and not running a clutch very often. Now I have to do all kinds of honey do's and other horrible things for the next six months....:4_11_9:

The stumps will be a learning process. I started with one of our larger newer tree cuts. I think I will pray for a lot of fast rot to happen and soon. So many jobs and so little summer...:eek:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'd love to have a GRAPPLE like that on the front of one of mine!

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Nice rig, now lets get some of that paint off the hoe and grapple ..... :thumb:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
SWEET!!!!

Congratulations. :thumb:

It appears most of your stumps are pine. Lucky for you... They should come out "relatively" easy (compared to the oak, maple and cherry we have here). For future trees/stumps, whenever possible, leave yourself about 6' of stump above ground. It makes for great leverage when tearing out the stumps.

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Sweet rig,enjoy. Who makes the grappler?

It is a combo grapple/rake setup made by Anbo. I had the local Kubota dealer order one for me and they liked it and will now stock them instead of another brand they carried in the past. http://www.anbomanufacturing.com/gra...le_rakes_1.htm

Unlike brush or bucket grapples, ANBO raking grapples are meant to be used in a rugged fashion. The tines are strong enough to dig up roots and rocks. You can roll the product over and back-rake material away from buildings and fence lines, gather and move piles of brush and hay, pick up silage, stack small, medium or large rocks and timber. It will handle heavy loads of timber, rocks and hay bales. It will till the soil and remove items from the ground without picking up the dirt

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
FINALLY!!! Another brand to pick on besides the Snot Trac verses Kristi Thing !!!

Man Bill , You coulda gotta Kioti:moon: . A real tractor !:yum: All Kidding aside That is a great tractor you have there !!!

Is the Grapple a quick disconnect ? Did you get the front quick connect Bucket too ? I ended up making my own grapple attachment for my Kioti DK45 TLB . It is pretty agressive .

I assume the Hoe is a quick connect frame mount set up ?

I got all the toys to fit right up to her so come on over if you need anything .

By the way , what attachments do you see needing? I would suggest a 7' rear adjustable blade , A 6' box Blade with Rippers , 6'brush hog mower 7' Tine Rake , 6' snowblower and a "really big Kioti sticker" :coolshade :yum: :moon: !!!

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
FINALLY!!! Another brand to pick on besides the Snot Trac verses Kristi Thing !!! There are only two brands LMC and Kubota. :thumb: Al, are you living in outer space?

Man Bill , You coulda gotta Kioti:moon: . A real tractor !:yum: All Kidding aside That is a great tractor you have there !!!

Is the Grapple a quick disconnect ? Did you get the front quick connect Bucket too ? I ended up making my own grapple attachment for my Kioti DK45 TLB . It is pretty agressive . Yes, it is a quick disconnect. The front bucket is also quick connect with skid steer mounts.

I assume the Hoe is a quick connect frame mount set up ? Yes, the L39 hoe is a quick disconnect also.

I got all the toys to fit right up to her so come on over if you need anything . With our new Kubota L39TLB, we also got the following extras:

Land Pride Box Blade - (No TNT Yet)
Land Pride Rear Blade
McMillen PHD With 2 Augers (6" and 9")
Anbo Grapple/Rake Combo
12" and 18" Backhoe Buckets
72" Front Loader With Bolt On Cutting Edge

By the way , what attachments do you see needing? I would suggest a 7' rear adjustable blade , A 6' box Blade with Rippers , 6'brush hog mower 7' Tine Rake , 6' snowblower and a "really big Kioti sticker" :coolshade :yum: :moon: !!!

And our last attachment that is going to be required ASAP is a:
"really big Kioti SUCKS big time sticker" :poke: :tiphat: Have a great day Allen.....:yum:

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
I will be contacting them(ANBO) very soon. I just need to talk with my Bota dealer. What spacing did you get on the tines? I have an L3830.

The tine spacing is 6 inch with the top and bottom tines off setting each other. The grapple is 72" wide. The grapple price was about 3K installed. You will need the add on front hydraulics and control if you do not already have one. I went with the Kubota add on electric/hydraulic control system and it is mounted on the loader joy stick control. :thumb:
Anbo Grapple Side.jpg

Grapple Open.jpg

mbsieg

awful member
GOLD Site Supporter
MAN I wanna come and play with your toys..... You get all the cool toys......:( :raz: :notworthy :cry:

Deerlope

That grappler is just about the nicest one that I have ever seen. I knew long ago that I wanted one but, I did not want one that attaches to the bucket.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well now .... That's just mean talk .
Good Day Sir !:moon:
Allen, unlike your solitary KT7, you will actually find there are several Kioti owners here on the ForumsForums. However, I think they consider you an embarrassment to the brand :yum: :poke: :fart2:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Allen, unlike your solitary KT7, you will actually find there are several Kioti owners here on the ForumsForums. However, I think they consider you an embarrassment to the brand :yum: :poke: :fart2:
Ha ! Shows what you know ! With the size I am , it is proof that a Kioti can carry a lot of sh*t .

No wait .... that doesn't sound right . :pat:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
With the size I am , it is proof that a Kioti can carry a lot of sh*t .
I've read all sorts of spec's on tractor capacities, but never checked out how much sh*t you can put in the seat:shitHitFan:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I've read all sorts of spec's on tractor capacities, but never checked out how much sh*t you can put in the seat:shitHitFan:

As much as you spew around here , you might want to find out ! :moon: Your'e the biggest Bullsh*tter artist I know , ..... next to me .

Besides , don't you own a little "Cubby Cadet" with peddles and tassles off the handle bars ? I hear your wife even removed the blades off your lawn mower ,because your'e a little dangerous . You should know by now ,:pat: You can't drive the lawn Mower in the house !:17875: