• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Timberline Lodge, April 22,23,23, 2018 last snowflake adventure

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Snow cat lovers, last snowflake adventure, happening at Timberline Lodge, April, 22,23,24,2018 that is Sunday to Tuesday.

Call and make your own reservations, currently, Timberline lodge is running a promotion on rooms, pretty sweet deal, call 1 800-547-1406 or 503-272-3361, also, you can go online to make reservations, which is the best way, do not wait to make reservations as the room deal is really really really good and there is a limited number of rooms available at this promotional rate and make sure you tell and or let reservations know that you are with the snow cat group !!!

this is going to be a very casual gathering,

we will be free to go up the silcox trail road all day long, there will be a fee of approx. $65.oo for your snow cat hill ticket - just like past events at Timberline Lodge,

all meals will be when you want to eat and with whoever wish to hang out with, all this is for fun, the food is excellent at the Lodge and you will be able to have a pint of two of Timberline Tucker Ale, it is on tap at the Lodge,

nothing serious here, all for fun and enjoyment...for 3 days and 2 nights

FYI, spring skiing is GREAT

Last edited:

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
When you call ask for Julie in reservations at the lodge 503-272-3361. This is the direct line to reservations.

Sno-Surfer

We are all over this. With the way the snow is melting lately, this is probably the last blast. Thank you for pulling the right strings to make this happen. Always a treat to be able to take our cats to Timberline. :clap:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
WOW, I am so surprised by how many have already made reservations, and Timberine Lodge is even more surprised, they are so glad to host the group,

first round of Timberline Tucker Ale is on me, Sunday night at the Blue Ox bar...

Big Thank You !!!

Last edited:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
springtime at Timberline Lodge, vintage style

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_11c.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_11c.jpeg
    46.7 KB · Views: 459

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
If you are worried about snow conditions that late in season: Back in 2015 the first Meow at Hood was 22-25 April. We had one of the heaviest single snow days of that snow season.

Disclosure Notice: Past snow events may not be typical and your individual results may not be as portrayed in this notice.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Snow cat lovers, last snowflake adventure, happening at Timberline Lodge, April, 22,23,24,2018 that is Sunday to Tuesday.

Call and make your own reservations, currently, Timberline lodge is running a promotion on rooms, pretty sweet deal, call 1 800-547-1406 or 503-272-3361, also, you can go online to make reservations, which is the best way, do not wait to make reservations as the room deal is really really really good and there is a limited number of rooms available at this promotional rate and make sure you tell and or let reservations know that you are with the snow cat group !!!

this is going to be a very casual gathering,

we will be free to go up the silcox trail road all day long, there will be a fee of approx. $65.oo for your snow cat hill ticket - just like past events at Timberline Lodge,

all meals will be when you want to eat and with whoever wish to hang out with, all this is for fun, the food is excellent at the Lodge and you will be able to have a pint of two of Timberline Tucker Ale, it is on tap at the Lodge,

nothing serious here, all for fun and enjoyment...for 3 days and 2 nights

FYI, spring skiing is GREAT

the room promotional rate is 140.00 per night, plus tax, included is a 50.00 gift card that can be used at timberline durning your stay, this is HALF off the normal rate,

FYI, Timberline Lodge has a great outdoor swimming pool and historically some of the largest snow storms have happened in April and early May, great snow pack right now and should be more than enough in 3 weeks.

Last edited:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
snowflake adventuring machine from the past

Attachments

• snocat-in-color.jpg
    snocat-in-color.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 424
  • snowcat01.jpg
    snowcat01.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 429

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
fabulous photo !!!

Sean, the glacier guy, will be challenging the snowflake adventure in a Tucker Sno-cat and everyone knows once you have taken the wheel of a Tucker, it is all over, right, sno-surfer, 4 track cat, sno drifter?

and the next time GlacierSean posts a picture of his snow cat, it will be an orange Tucker Sno-Cat...

Attachments

• _DSR7372-HDR-Edit.jpg
    _DSR7372-HDR-Edit.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 391

Logger1965

GOLD Site Supporter
Damn Damn Damn !!!!!! I will also be seeing this through everyone else's pictures and video's. Previous engagement going on that I have to leave for on Friday of the same week.:weneedpic

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Damn Damn Damn !!!!!! I will also be seeing this through everyone else's pictures and video's. Previous engagement going on that I have to leave for on Friday of the same week.:weneedpic

No problem you can leave in time to get to your next engagement and leave your truck and cat at my place until you can come pick it up. Schedule your flight out of Portland airport. We will get you to the plane.

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
History repeats itself. Come to Cat's Meow Three and make your own history.

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 434

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter

humm, do not quite understand the conflict, snowflake adventure, is Sunday, Monday Tuesday, is it the Friday before and or after??? have tucker will travel

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
and speaking of lots of snow and making memories,

lastest weather and now report, shows, 12 inches of new snow on a 155 inch base at the Lodge, and 15 degrees, with more snow on it's way.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
hey, Jim VT ( Vermont )

so, are you really going to let Cider Tom take on the Tucker Super Kittens by himself?

going to be an epic battle of the 2 tracks,

got to hand it to Cider Tom, he is the only 2 tracker willing to challenge the Super Kittens.

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
hey, Jim VT ( Vermont )

so, are you really going to let Cider Tom take on the Tucker Super Kittens by himself?

going to be an epic battle of the 2 tracks,

got to hand it to Cider Tom, he is the only 2 tracker willing to challenge the Super Kittens.

this isn't an orange only event??:clap:
can't make it this time but the last two times are strong memories of good times. i even had both my cats at the 2015 one.
i'm sure one snow trac will show that they can pull their own weight.
DSC00345.jpg

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
this isn't an orange only event??:clap:
can't make it this time but the last two times are strong memories of good times. i even had both my cats at the 2015 one.
i'm sure one snow trac will show that they can pull their own weight.
DSC00345.jpg

YUP, YUP, YUP, all cats are very much weclome, All colors, makes, models, sizes and owners

yup, sure Jim VT (Vermont), pull their "dead snow trac' weight up the hill, behind a Tucker super kitten...

Last edited:

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
pull their "dead snow trac' weight up the hill, behind a Tucker super kitten...

I certainly hope to make someone eat those words.

If you own something NOT made in Medford, please come to the event, I may need someone to distract them while I let the air out of their pontoons. :wink:

j farm

GOLD Site Supporter
Something not made in Medford? How about a Tucker made in Grass Valley to drag dead weight around.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
I certainly hope to make someone eat those words.

If you own something NOT made in Medford, please come to the event, I may need someone to distract them while I let the air out of their pontoons. :wink:

Cider, Mr. Tom, I like my snow tracs medium rare, with a big Idaho baked potato,

and yes yes yes, everyone is invited and please do bring something NOT made in Medford and NOT orange.....

YES, made in Grass Valley, California machines are most welcome...

and IT is snowing and snowing at Timberline Lodge

Attachments

• 1946 Tucker 420-pic2-1.jpg
    1946 Tucker 420-pic2-1.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 352
  • IMG_1408-2.jpg
    IMG_1408-2.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 348
  • 1944.jpg
    1944.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 362