• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

DNC chair thinks Hillary should run in 2020

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTsZtYCnyEc"]Tom Perez Thinks Hillary Clinton Should Run For President In 2020 - YouTube[/ame]

:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

:yum::yum::yum:

:doh:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
After seeing the public rant he had about Trump I can't see much difference between him and Ellison!!
Mike

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
I too think Her Royal Corruptness should run again. But this time, I hope they catch her!! :w00t2: :yum::yum:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
:yum::yum: Let them continue doing what has led to defeat after defeat the past 7 years. They are nothing more then a bunch of self centered, elitist morons. They have become a regional political party at best. :clap:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
:yum::yum: Let them continue doing what has led to defeat after defeat the past 7 years. They are nothing more then a bunch of self centered, elitist morons. They have become a regional political party at best. :clap:

They will do what the democrats always do with a bad idea. Throw more money at it. I hope they do.

Besides at 73 years of age then, she will arguably be the oldest presidential candidate ever. Democrats will have to open a lot of graves to shoo her in. But that would be appropriate because she is half dead now.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hell yeah! Have her run again. I would enjoy seeing her lose again. :clap: :clap:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh didn't know that convicted felons could run for president! Get her Jeff Sessions .
As your last sentence implies, the first thing we have to do is get her corrupt arse indicted! If a good prosecutor got after her the only thing standing in the way of a couple of binders full of charges would be the Statute of Limitations, as some of her felonious activities go back decades. :hammer:

I'd love to see her forced to change her orange pantsuit for an orange jumpsuit with DoC across the back! :brows:

rugerman

I would love to see Trey Gowdy go after her in court, he would destroy her and all her lies and he would hopefully be able to get her to implicate obama thus killing two birds with one stone.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I would love to see Trey Gowdy go after her in court, he would destroy her and all her lies and he would hopefully be able to get her to implicate obama thus killing two birds with one stone.

A good speech has nothing to do with good action .............. Gowdy has one of those traits and it ain't action!

rugerman

The dnc wanting to run the bitch again shows just how corrupt they are and how much give a damn about what the American public thinks about it.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Unfortunately, or rather fortunately for the Republicans, thinking that Hillary can run again in 2020 just shows what an absolute mess the Democratic Party is in. Right now they are totally devoid of any possible successful candidate for 2020. Who do they have?

road squawker

GOLD Site Supporter
... thinking that Hillary can run again in 2020 just shows what an absolute mess the Democratic Party is in. Right now they are totally devoid of any possible successful candidate for 2020. Who do they have?

I really hate to say this, but,.....................

Attachments

• clinton2.jpg
    clinton2.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 26

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Last evening we watched the movie 13 Hours, The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi and now I despise the Klintons and Obama more then I ever did if that is indeed possible.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
To bad Socks the White House cat is dead. He might be a good candidate.
He was one of the few modern Democrats I liked.
socks.jpg