• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hello!

Jamie

Hello, everyone! My name is Jamie and I have actually been a member here for a while - I just wasn't all that active! If I'm not mistaken, I learned about ForumsForums while being a member of other forums in the network (NetTVTalk?) some years back, but did not post all that much.

Anyway, some of my interests include computers and technology, programming and web development, phones and gadgets, and education.

Thanks for letting me be a part of this community! I look forward to "meeting" everyone and participating in the discussions here!

-Jamie

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I'd say welcome but you've been a member 4 years longer then me.

So I will say that I'm glad you are now posting. What part of Massachusetts are you from? I am located just north of the woodchucks in Vermont.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey Jamie. Good to see you posting. Yeah, NetTVTalk didn't fair so well but Forums Forums is going strong. :D

Jamie

Thank you for your welcome messages! It's nice to be a part of a discussion board again!

I'd say welcome but you've been a member 4 years longer then me.

So I will say that I'm glad you are now posting. What part of Massachusetts are you from? I am located just north of the woodchucks in Vermont.

I live about 20 miles, give or take, South of Boston. What part of Vermont are you from? I've done a bit of skiing (or learning/attempting to) at Sugarbush Resort in Warren, VT. It's pretty nice up there!

Hey Jamie. Good to see you posting. Yeah, NetTVTalk didn't fair so well but Forums Forums is going strong. :D

Hey, Doc! Great to "see" you again! Glad to be back on one of your forums!

Thanks again for all of the welcomes, everyone! I look forward to being a part of the community!

Last edited: