• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Obama commit fraud over Illinois Bar application?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
this quote is one of the comments to the original parking ticket blog.
I wonder if there is any truth to this as I have never heard of it from this angle.

Did you know Hawaii law allows a foreign birth certificate to be “amended” to make it into a Hawaiian BC?
http://naturalborncitizen.wordpress.com/
And did you know that Hawaii acknowledges Obama has amended his, yet they call the amended one the original?

Hmmmm?

For nearly 100 years, Hawaii allowed foreign-born persons to obtain a Hawaiian birth certificate, even for several years after statehood it allowed this, THEN it changed to allowing foreign birth certificates to be “amended” to become Hawaiian birth certificates. By law. (I didn’t know this was STILL GOING ON!= federal welfare fraud…and if you’ve ever been to Hawaii its demographics are bizarre).

So when Fukino said she had seen the “original birth certificate on file” and verified that Obama was born in Hawaii, but then it was discovered this was an amended birth certificate, it does not mean that the “real” original birth certificate was even from Hawaii at all–there are 2 original birth certificates, the real one and perhaps the amended one with a fresh “born in hawaii” on it. Come to find out Fukino and Obama are both “fellow travelers” and Obama supports her Akaka Act giving preferential benefits to Hawaiian natives over Native Americans, as well as interlinks with ACORN and Fannie/Freddie and Linda Lingle giving higher than norm “non-conforming” loans for Hawaiian housing, as well as this “amendment” shit ballooning the welfare roles for greater amounts of Federal welfare monies. I.E. it’s all corrupt. Oh, and Lingle (R) is going to turn (D)–she never was (R).

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
OK... So I read almost that entire page... the image at the top... is not the application he is supposed to have lied about. It a search done to see if he has ever been reprimanded for anything. It say at the bottom there is none and none pending. This is an entire website geared to attacking Obama. I think the guy is an idiot and a liability to our country, but I am not a sheep and will not drink all the water these other groups are putting forth, just like I won't drink his.

grizzer

It was widely published that Obama paid 17 year old parking tickets

Obama speedily pays parking tickets

Email|Print| Text size –+By the Boston Globe City & Region Desk
March 7, 07 10:15 PM
By David Abel, Globe Staff
Barack Obama is no longer a scofflaw, at least in Cambridge and Somerville.
Two weeks before the US senator from Illinois launched his presidential campaign, he paid parking tickets he received while attending Harvard Law School, officials said today.
Obama received 17 parking tickets in Cambridge between 1988 and 1991, according to the city’s Traffic, Parking & Transportation Department.
Of those tickets, he paid only two while he was a student and paid them late, said Susan Clippinger, the office’s director.
In January, about when the Globe began asking local officials about Obama’s time at Harvard, including any violations of local laws, someone representing the senator called the parking office to inquire about the decades-old tickets.
On Jan. 26, the remaining $375 in fines and fees were paid by credit card using the city’s website, Clippinger said. She said she didn’t know who paid them.
"I think it’s fabulous he finally paid them," Clippinger said by phone today. "I think others who owe us money should pay us, too."
Jen Psaki, a spokeswoman for the Obama campaign, said last night that the senator paid for the tickets out of a personal account. She would not comment on why it had taken him so long to pay the tickets and fees. "All I can do is confirm that he paid all the tickets and late fees in full," she said.
Clippinger said her records show that Obama received the tickets between Oct. 5, 1988, and Jan. 12, 1990, for violations including parking in a resident-only area, blocking a bus stop, and failing to put money in meters.
He received most of the tickets in fall 1988, in his first year at Harvard Law School, a grueling trial for many of the students. A meter violation then cost only $5; the penalty for not paying promptly tacked on another $15. At times, he received multiple tickets in the same day for exceeding the time limit at a meter.
In total, he incurred $140 in fines and $260 in late fees. In February 1990, he paid two of the tickets, one for $10 and the other for $15.
"He’s certainly not our worst ticket scofflaw," Clippinger said. "Unfortunately, it’s not that abnormal. It’s actually pretty run of the mill."
Obama’s payment of the Cambridge tickets was reported today by The Somerville News.
In Somerville, where Obama lived while attending Harvard, the Globe reported in January that the senator still owed the city $73 in excise taxes and $45 in late penalties for parking in a bus stop in 1990 and in a street-sweeping zone in 1991. Both of the tickets had been paid.
Tom Champion, a spokesman for the city of Somerville, said he called Obama’s office after receiving a query about the late fees from the Globe in late January.
By the next Monday, Jan. 29, he said, the penalties were paid.
"He had no idea he had outstanding charges," Champion said. "The Globe, by raising the issue, called it to his attention, and then he paid them immediately."

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/city_region/breaking_news/2007/03/obama_speedily.html

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
Are you friggin kidding me? PARKING TICKETS?!?

Put anyone under a moral microscope and you'll find trangressions on par with unpaid parking tickets. Give the guy a break already.

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Are you friggin kidding me? PARKING TICKETS?!?

Put anyone under a moral microscope and you'll find trangressions on par with unpaid parking tickets. Give the guy a break already.

That's kind of what I am thinking Jim. Imagine what these people would say if they were after me when they found out that I was once charged with vehicular homicide! Never mind the fact that I was acquitted.... These people would be SO much better served if they would concentrate all this energy on finding a decent, worthy candidate to challenge him on 2012. All this other BS is a waste of O2 with a by product of CO2 and contributing to global warming.