• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Kubota B7800

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
Does anyone know of a comparative model made by any other manufacturer? Comparable in size, power and price?

Thanks.

JayC

Huh?
I think the New Holland TC30 would be a comparable unit. I'm not sure of the price, though. Looking at the specs, they seem to be quite close size-wise. The TC30 has a position control 3PH whereas the B7800 has the 1/4-inching valve. I'm not sure if there is an upgrade for the B7800 or not, but that may be something to be aware of. Since the B7800 is HST, I assume you are looking for an HST unit? That's why I thought of the TC30. The TC30 looks like it has 2 extra PTO HP over the B7800, so if you plan on PTO powered tasks, the 2 extra HP wouldn't hurt.

messickfarmequ

Charter Member
The TC30 is a very close comparison. It is not as polished of a design as the Kubota, the fit and finish is not as good, as was posted - it does have POS control and better driveline efficency. The cost difference is about $1500 - you can guess which one is a bigger seller.

DAP

THe JD 790 is closer to the B2710 actually. There is not really a good JD matchup. Besides the aforementioned TC30 from New Holland, Agco makes a comparable size machine DX30 I think is the model number which is merely a rebadged _________. The Kioti CK30 is an equal except for a coupla frills and about 750 pounds. The Kioti is heavier! So it's better. :wave:

Cub Cadet issues a machine (2630 ???? ) which is also a rebadged sumpin or another.

Last edited: