• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

...THERE IS BLOOD ON THE BOX WITCHY!...

techtress

Banned
So, as I said in a different post I was training a girl how to use power tools. Nail gun/compressor in specific. About half way through the girl I was trainings face went white, and she was like "Witchy...there's blood on the box!" I looked down and there was blood coming down from my finger...dripping from the box.

I looked down..and was like "oops". The nail had gone into the wood, and hit a knot so it kind of popped into my pointer finger where I was holding the wood up. (I have a nerve deficiency in my hands and arms, and I can't feel much pain) I had to yank my finger so the nail ripped out. She freaked...I just laughed and kept going. She had to walk away, she couldn't take it. hahaha. It amused me.

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
It's interesting, different peoples threshold for things, pain, blood and such. I have a friend who can't even look at pictures of snakes let alone the real thing.

ncroamer65

Power tools can be very dangerous to say the lest not only for you
but anyone around. I hope you got the wound looked after.