• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Something for the ladies to think about!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Men's Rules

These Rules are for the Women in our lives. These are from our side of the story. So ladies listen up and take notes!

They are all number 1 for a reason.

1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.

1. Sunday = Sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.

1. Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way.

1. Crying is blackmail.

1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!

1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

1. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.

1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.

1. If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.

1. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us.

1. If something we said could be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.

1. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

1. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.

1. Christopher Columbus did not need directions and neither do we.

1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

1. If it itches, it will be scratched.

1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

1. If you ask a question you don't want us to answer, expect an answer you don't want to hear.

1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine... Really.

1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as baseball, the shotgun formation, or monster trucks.

1. You have enough clothes.

1. You have too many shoes.

1. I am in shape. Round is a shape.

1. Thank you for reading this: Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight, but did you know men really don't mind that, it's like camping.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Works for me, but the women often just don't get it. To them, life is a mind game, and they get all pissy when we don't want to play that game.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Is it wrong for me as a woman to find this funny?
Cause it is!
I'd have to disagree with the Christopher Columbus statement,however.
A man will drive 80 miles out of the way before he admits 'We are lost".
Been there, done that, wanted to strangle him LOL

brazospete

Cause it is!

I have never been lost! I know exactly where I am All the time "Somewhere between Bangor ME and San Diego CA!"

RobsanX

Gods gift to common sense
SUPER Site Supporter
Cause it is!

You're supposed to say that Christopher Columbus WAS lost! :yum:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Cause it is!

See, I just go with the flow when it comes to directions when driving. When we were driving to saskatchewan last monday, my wife told me to take one exit when we got to Winnipeg. I just smiled and did as I was told. 2 hrs later, we had circled the city twice and she was still adamant that we took the right exit. I just kept my mouth shut, smiled, then got us back on track.

On our way back through, I knew for a fact we had to turn left at this one intersection and then right at the first set of lights. She was sleeping in the passenger seat. She woke up long enough to order me to turn right at the first intersection. I just smiled and did as I was told. After an hour driving, we ended up at the US border....you should have seen the look on her face. :w00t2:

Women will never admit they don't know which direction they are going, so I just play dumb and go along with it. Then I can't be blamed when we get totally lost.:biggrin:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Women will never admit they don't know which direction they are going, so I just play dumb and go along with it. Then I can't be blamed when we get totally lost.:biggrin:
I was more or less speaking of my ex husband who used to claim two things:
1. I don't need a map, ever.
2. I can drive where a mountain goat has to tip toe.:yum:
He got us lost, very lost on the way to the Black Hills of South Dakota, AND took us over some very rough terrain in the process.
I'd like to see the sucker try and navigate in the UK, which I must add, I became quite the pro at!
hrrrrmmph!

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
My wife needs a GPS to get to the grocery store she's been going to for 30 years, and therefore has NEVER offered to give directions wherever we drive. She has something missing in her brain for map reading also. Fortunately, I have a good sense of direction to offset her total lack of it.

Lia

Banned
1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as baseball, the shotgun formation, or monster trucks.

You missed out the Formula One, what guy misses out the formula one? Of course, it's less of an attraction now that Kimi has gone, and even more so now that Schumaker is back... and for my liking Alonso and Button are far too prominent on the podium lately, but still, you shoulda mentioned the f1! *sniffs*

1. Christopher Columbus did not need directions and neither do we.

Your right there! You could plonk my Uncle Tommy down in the middle of any desert in the world, and he'd find his way home, without a map and any roundaboutation. He's a superhero! I don't know anyone else that finds his way around as well as him. lol

The rest of it is, well, all nonsense! You guy's simply don't understand us... we gals are a unique and special species. :whistling:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
You missed out the Formula One, what guy misses out the formula one? Of course, it's less of an attraction now that Kimi has gone, and even more so now that Schumaker is back... and for my liking Alonso and Button are far too prominent on the podium lately, but still, you shoulda mentioned the f1! *sniffs*

Your right there! You could plonk my Uncle Tommy down in the middle of any desert in the world, and he'd find his way home, without a map and any roundaboutation. He's a superhero! I don't know anyone else that finds his way around as well as him. lol

The rest of it is, well, all nonsense! You guy's simply don't understand us... we gals are a unique and special species. :whistling:

& Maybe just a little Complicated Lia ? :flowers:

Attachments

• lifeexplained.jpg
    lifeexplained.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 129

CityGirl

Silver Member
SUPER Site Supporter
1. The Female always makes The Rules.

2. The Rules are subject to change at any time without prior notification.

3. No Male can possibly know all The Rules.

4. If the Female suspects the Male knows all The Rules, she must immediately change some or all of The Rules.

5. The Female is never wrong.

6. (If the Female is wrong, it is because of a flagrant misunderstanding which was a direct result of something the Male did or said wrong.)

7. (If Rule 6 applies, the Male must apologize immediately for causing the misunderstanding.)

8. The Female can change her mind at any given point in time.

9. The Male must never change his mind without express written consent from the Female.

10. The Female has every right to be angry or upset at any time.

11. The Male must remain calm at all times, unless the Female Wants him to be angry or upset.

12. The Female must under no circumstances let the Male know whether or not she wants him to be angry or upset.

13. The Male is expected to mind read at all times.

14. The Male who doesn't abide by The Rules, can't take the heat, lacks a backbone, and is a wimp.

15. Any attempt to document The Rules could result in bodily harm.

16. At no time can the Male make such comments as "Insignificant" and "Is that all?" when the Female is complaining.

17. If the Female has PMS, all The Rules are null and void!

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Another man rule is that regardless of the man rules, some butt-in-ski woman will do her best to attempt to change those rules, as evidenced by CG listing her rules in rebuttal to the man rules. And they wonder why there is so much divorce? Men simply tire of this crap and give it all to the broad just to be rid of her. I was pleased to see her rules have been ignored for two years and nine months.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Another man rule is that regardless of the man rules, some butt-in-ski woman will do her best to attempt to change those rules, as evidenced by CG listing her rules in rebuttal to the man rules. And they wonder why there is so much divorce? Men simply tire of this crap and give it all to the broad just to be rid of her. I was pleased to see her rules have been ignored for two years and nine months.

the fact the rules are set for all pleases me...i do not go for any group shouting i want gay rights womens rights or anything of the sort...i like getting banned,wearing womens clothes and most of all saying fuck off to all i want:yum::yum::yum:

Jev....i love you:yum::yum::yum:...Al i love most....Doc if he has sex with me i will tell him later:yum::yum::yum: