• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

its time for a post your desktop thread!

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
You guys keep it to neat! I need some clutter!

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 102

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Steeler fan ................. not so much a Raven fan ................ :wink:

Attachments

• Noname.jpg
    Noname.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 102

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
If I had not just gotten rousted from a good sleep by 2 big draft horses running I would say that was a pretty pic. Right now I am debating waking up a bunch of Amish or making an appearance at church wherever they have it this morning.:w00t2::hammer::hammer::hammer:

Ironman

6333700400_89c7222b76_b.jpg

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Getting my butt chewed on my stock portfolio

Attachments

• Desktop1.jpg
    Desktop1.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 129

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Cute cute grandson Murph!

Good pic of your son and granddaughter PG! :thumb:

I have to admit, Ironman's screen savers are my favorites!!!! :D :thumb: :clap: Good ones IM!!!!!!!

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I like the pic of the family of marksmen (& women) My last pic isn't showing in this thread. Anyway I decided since it's veterans day to r relace my desktop with dad's B29 pic
DTcap.PNG

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Great pics folks . Heres mine, taken from two blocks away from my brothers house in Skagway last year. :smile:

Attachments

• Capture 2.jpg
    Capture 2.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 97