• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

M116 Husky info needed...

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Recently a buddy purchased a Husky with a few parts missing, but mostly intact. The main thing that is missing is a hydrolic pump driven off the balancer end of the crankshaft, by a short drive shaft.

He is wondering if anyone would know who made the pump, and what it's specs are. It appears that is is used with the differential for steering the rig. He may replace it with a modern pump if an original cann't be found.

Neat old machine. He is eventually hoping to be driving it around his farm. His passion till now has been auto restoration, and he is quite good at that. His aim is as close to original configuration as possible...

The rear end of the machine has a heavily re enforced steel plate with what appears to be a mount for a rear device, and clamps for hydrolic hoses/electrcal wiring that ran over the top edge of the plate mount... Lots of bolts to remove, to take this assembly off the rear. Any idea's what might have been hooked to the back of this Husky?

Pics later...

Thanks, Kirk

buzz kanzenbach

the husky M-116 used the ramsey Y 50 R the drum is about 10 " long or so If thats the case I would have had one already thx for the input buzz

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
ok I thaaught every thig used the mu-4 as the m37 and 715 used the same winch and the duce and 5 tons used the bigger brothers. also the m548 also used the same braden winch that the duce used I can do some looking I know of a guy with a stash of old winches here.