• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

For sale: 2009 Suzuki Boulevard C-50T (AZ)

Bannedjoe

It's time to let someone else enjoy this machine.
I have 2 bikes, and just can't seem to ride them both at the same time, so I'm going to sell this for building materials.
Many extras.
$4500.
This is a great starter cruiser, or a great bike to get back into motorcycling with.
It's been well cared for.
See the ad for details.
https://mohave.craigslist.org/mcy/6933239413.html

Attachments

• IMG_1457.JPG
    IMG_1457.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 248

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Nice looking bike, Joe. Amazing how much they make those look like a Harley without all that vibration and teeth rattling.

As for me, the last great Suzuki was the 1974 Suzuki GT750L water buffalo. The only Japanese bike I ever owned that was not a Kawasaki two stroke.

70 HP Japanese two stroke liquid cooled motorcycle riding bliss. Life was good.

:ThumbsUp:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Nice looking bike, Joe. Amazing how much they make those look like a Harley without all that vibration and teeth rattling.

As for me, the last great Suzuki was the 1974 Suzuki GT750L water buffalo. The only Japanese bike I ever owned that was not a Kawasaki two stroke.

70 HP Japanese two stroke liquid cooled motorcycle riding bliss. Life was good.

:ThumbsUp:

Probably doesn't drip oil on the garage floor either :bolt:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have 2 bikes, and just can't seem to ride them both at the same time, so I'm going to sell this for building materials.
I understand the issue of riding 2 bikes at the same time but for the life of me, I can't think of what I could build with it as it's being sold for "building materials". It would take a lot of pounding to make a wall or roof out of it. ;)

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I understand the issue of riding 2 bikes at the same time but for the life of me, I can't think of what I could build with it as it's being sold for "building materials". It would take a lot of pounding to make a wall or roof out of it. ;)

Ya beat me to it bczoom. But I have an different slant on " building materials." The wife never objects to my purchase of Building Materials.

This would be PO# EP-19 in the construction record books.

I'm betting she'll catch on eventually.

My first bike was a Suzzie. 1974 Collegant 185. Low pipes, highway bar, full front fairing. Downhill with a tailwind I could approach 80 MPH. Like riding a chain saw to work. But cheap and easy to fix.

Could this be my last one???:OhNo:

A beautiful bike.

Bannedjoe

I realize there are those having a hard time with this concept.
Please allow me, and try to keep up.

I'm going to sell the motorcycle for cash.
I will then spend the cash on building materials.

There, was that so hard?

I didn't say I was going to use the bike for building materials.

Sheesh.

But now, if someone else wants to build something with it, then that's their business!
KNvr6Vh.gif

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I realize there are those having a hard time with this concept.
Please allow me, and try to keep up.

I'm going to sell the motorcycle for cash.
I will then spend the cash on building materials.

There, was that so hard?

I didn't say I was going to use the bike for building materials.

Sheesh.

But now, if someone else wants to build something with it, then that's their business!
KNvr6Vh.gif

We're just having fun with you.

Sheesh.

Nice bike and at a good price. However, I sadly haven't the time to ride it.
Wish I did because that looks to be one sweet ride.