• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Betsy Ross

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
In order for the left to take control of our nation, they must first eliminate our nations history, and defame all of the past accomplishments of our founding fathers. They must brand our past with the idea our nations founding was not legitimate. Their hate for America as it is today is their motivation.

Clearly we need to motivate these types of people to move to another country.

Regards, Kirk

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
In order for the left to take control of our nation, they must first eliminate our nations history, and defame all of the past accomplishments of our founding fathers. They must brand our past with the idea our nations founding was not legitimate. Their hate for America as it is today is their motivation.

Clearly we need to motivate these types of people to move to another country.

Regards, Kirk

Where would they go? All the nations that practice what they espouse are sh!t holes. Or won't let them in without permission. What's with that?
:UtOh2:

Bannedjoe

When a particular race of people singles themselves out as being different, how can we not see them that way as well?

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
The kneeler felt he wasn't getting sufficient attention so he had to bring it on himself!! I think Nike has made a bad decision letting him dictate their marketing strategy.
Mike

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
The kneeler felt he wasn't getting sufficient attention so he had to bring it on himself!! I think Nike has made a bad decision letting him dictate their marketing strategy.
Mike
This type of thing has no place in corporate America.
Whether it's shoes or cookies.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
When a particular race of people singles themselves out as being different, how can we not see them that way as well?

My company will not entertain government contracts because they demand we fill out forms to prove we have racial diversity. To do that I have to recognize my employees by their racial heritage. I refuse.

And;
Yes, that's the same government who had us under investigations for racial bias because I fired an Hispanic woman.

I have said this here many times. It bears repeating.
So long as we identify ourselves by race, we will separate ourselves by race."