• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Toons For The Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
76808_339041632857756_1751907613_n.jpg

CityGirl

Silver Member
SUPER Site Supporter
No implant needed. You were endowed by your creator with your own RFID...fingerprints and retinas, for example. The individual identification has always been with us...the technology to use that identification is now available. In regards to patient identification, Hospitalized patients receive barcoded armbands and have been for nearly a decade.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
No implant needed. You were endowed by your creator with your own RFID...fingerprints and retinas, for example. The individual identification has always been with us...the technology to use that identification is now available. In regards to patient identification, Hospitalized patients receive barcoded armbands and have been for nearly a decade.

Well I suppose that makes it alright then.:rolleyes:

One cannot remove a Tattoo
One cannot remove an Implant
At least not easily.

But;

One can remove a wrist band.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
So why do they always ask for your name and date of birth?? I mess with them and answer George or move my birthday back a day or 2. They do use the barcodes at the pharmacy. Someday in the future they MIGHT actually have computerized records so one office knows what the other one did etc. That is why I don't leave without my copy of x-rays and labwork.

CityGirl

Silver Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Well I suppose that makes it alright then.:rolleyes:

One cannot remove a Tattoo
One cannot remove an Implant
At least not easily.

But;

One can remove a wrist band.
I suppose they can remove their fingerprints and poke their eyes out, too. :yum: Maybe the democrats aren't all wrong in their concerns over voter ID....
bolt.gif

mak2

Just to make sure we have the right patient. If we did not do that you might get a hysterectomy next trip to the hospital.
So why do they always ask for your name and date of birth?? I mess with them and answer George or move my birthday back a day or 2. They do use the barcodes at the pharmacy. Someday in the future they MIGHT actually have computerized records so one office knows what the other one did etc. That is why I don't leave without my copy of x-rays and labwork.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Nobodys really being implanted are they?

Oh no!! Please, trust your government implicitly to always do the right thing, never lie and have only our best interests in mind while herding us down the cattle chute. Why would you even ask such a question?

Status
Not open for further replies.