• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Toons For The Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Had to use photobucket ..

t1-1.jpg

t2-1.jpg

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
When you have trouble with pics uploading it helps to open them in windows picture viewer and save them to a different format like BMP. If the original was run through certain programs they don't like to load.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
When you have trouble with pics uploading it helps to open them in windows picture viewer and save them to a different format like BMP. If the original was run through certain programs they don't like to load.
Right on Muley. A very good tip indeed. :thumb:

BRGTold

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU1l5vE--Hw&feature=related"]The Fred Eaglesmith Travelling Show - YouTube[/ame] :wow::w00t2:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Meanwhile, cross country, Big Guy entered a spelling bee at Ohio State University yesterday, putting up very few points for either himself or the school:

:yum:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Meanwhile, cross country, Big Guy entered a spelling bee at Ohio State University yesterday, putting up very few points for either himself or the school:

:yum:

I cannot help but notice those "college " boys worked up a sweat at the spellin' bee.:yum::yum::yum::yum:

Must have been some tough words tossed at them.

Words like;
"Solipsism"
"Obfuscate'
"Prevaricate"
"Perfidy"
"Tomfoolery"
"Popinjay"
"Monger"
or this favorite of mine
"Picaresque"

Everyone of them should make Fosdick sweat just a bit.

Last edited:

Kane

I cannot help but notice those "college " boys worked up a sweat at the spellin' bee.:yum::yum::yum::yum:

Must have been some tough words tossed at them.

Words like;
"Solipsism"
"Obfuscate'
"Prevaricate"
"Perfidy"
"Tomfoolery"
"Popinjay"
"Monger"
or this favorite of mine
"Picaresque"

Everyone of them should make Fosdick sweat just a bit.
One day these three lads will come to hate ever being caught up in this photo, much like Charlie Crist rues the day he ever hugged Obama.

Status
Not open for further replies.