• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Beanstalk- Lima NY 5/3/19

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh and as far as the neighbors driveway goes, it’s not often a guy pulling a 40’ trailer with two snowcats shows up at 1am on a pitch black night and has to back down the 12% grade 8’ wide driveway 700’ at the end of a day long trip and has to swing it out onto a barely two lane road. They were happy it wasn’t a stalker (or was it?), the couple tiny ruts don’t look bad in the daylight.

I feel really shitty, I generally don't just pull in, I swear the mail box number matched. Oh wait lets go with, the GPS said.....

Backyardski

BackyardskiLima
GOLD Site Supporter
It really isn’t bad. I offered to roll it flat and they said Oh gosh, don’t worry about it. They grew up farmers and don’t have kids yet. They are always out working on their property, looks like a golf course. It’s probably already fixed

loggah

SUPER Site Supporter
I like the 69 chevelle ss !!!!!! had one just like it 375 hp 396 ,m 22 trnsmission !!!
I like the tucker lawn art, but the chevelle gets my vote in May !!!!:clap::clap: