• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Kenneth Lay Dies at Age 64

Junkman

Extra Super Moderator
Pastor Steve Wende of First United Methodist Church of Houston, said in a statement that church member Lay died unexpectedly of a "massive coronary."
Guess that he used up his last get out of jail card..... How long before the conspiracy group start to say that he was murdered to keep him quiet????

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Gatorboy said:
Well, those that bet Kenneth Lay wouldn't serve jail time were right after all.
He must have had an orientation interview with his cell mate "bubba". :reacharou

Or was he supposed to get the Dan Rostenkowski suite?

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
Junkman said:
How long before the conspiracy group start to say that he was murdered to keep him quiet????

Interesting, a massive coronary at only 64 years old. Was it the high times, fast living or just the vengeance of the gods for past deeds? All of that money and power and you still end up just like everyone else in the end....

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
DaveNay said:
Or was he supposed to get the Dan Rostenkowski suite?
I think they have that reserved for Illinois Governor Rod Blagovich. He looks to be in a big pile of trouble with fraudulent hiring practices, and a cover up that includes fraudulent document preparation. He looks to be in the sights of US Attorney Patrick Fitzgerald and I suspect that States Attorney Lisa Madigan is going to turn over her investigation to Fitzgerald. When it is all done, Blogo may be in jail!

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
Bastard! One of my mutual funds is still in the tank because they had invested in Enron. I still want my pound of flesh! :gun1:

But, no, I don't carry a grudge. Why do you ask? :whistle:

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Junkman said:
Call the undertaker and I am certain that he will sell you a pound......:D :D

For an extra 10% you might even get the whole brain. Would that equal a full pund? :D

Grooming Snow

:D Want to see the body:mad:The way it works is they find a bumb on the street and say that it is him :whistle: ( you know) that's what they did with Elvis:eek:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Do you think the value of Lay's Chips (stocks) will be affected by his death?

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I doubt it. Lays merged with Frito years ago and then was gobbled up by Pepsico.

Jim

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
jim slagle said:
I assumed he was asking about Lay's Potato Chips. Far as I know there is no connection between the Enron Lay and the Pepsi Lay

Jim

I used to think any lay was a good lay, but I don't know about that anymore.

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
OK, you got me. I didn't really look at the link closely :yum: