• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Who is this?

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
The poster needs to put up a picture and it's up to the rest of the forum to guess who it is. If nobody knows, the original poster needs to put up a hint. And so on until someone guesses correctly.

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
I'll start and this is a tough one. It's the woman on the right that your guessing.

Good luck!

Attachments

• picture.jpg
    picture.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 288
Last edited:

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh, and here's your hint...
She doesn't like fruit, but she's familiar with a kind of berry.

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
if i right clik on the posted picture the name comes up, does that count?

Last edited:

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
OK, well it would have been a tough one if I had renamed the picture. This is a hell of a start isn't it...

Well you get the idea, right?

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Shows what I know. I had to google her and it turns out I was looking at the wrong lady. I thought we were talking about the ol' girl. I don't think that I'm going to any good at this game. :yum::yum::yum:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Yeah, you got part of it, but who did she play?
From the clues posted.
She doesn't like fruit, but she's familiar with a kind of berry.

My guess is another one of Obamas fictional moms, from the next place he "claims" to be from, that found out he was gay in college, and just now is coming forward to become a US citizen and reap all of the benefits. :unsure:

What did i win? Hey just askin. :biggrin:

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Shows what I know. I had to google her and it turns out I was looking at the wrong lady.
Karen Notts is the young girl, we're looking for the ID of the older woman. But knowing one is a dead givaway for the other...

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
You gotta remember she is 50+ years older in this picture! Hint... she was the girlfriend of law enforcement.

That;s just it. I havent watched the show in so long, the only people I can remember are Andy, Aunto Bea, Opie and Don Knotts.

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
OK, no takers? I'll try again then. We're lookng for the guy on the left. His family is and has been active in politics for may years.

Attachments

• ygb.jpg
    ygb.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 217

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
I was a singer in the 70's. (Squerly didn't like me much...)

Attachments

• rl.jpg
    rl.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 219