• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Wise Words from Ben Ferguson

rugerman

They are called illegals for a reason, no matter how the media and the democrats try to whitewash it, they have still broken the law by crossing into this country improperly.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
They are called illegals for a reason, no matter how the media and the democrats try to whitewash it, they have still broken the law by crossing into this country improperly.

Yup.
I was on Farcebook yesterday.
One of my friends whom I used to work with, whom I was never in agreement with politically started some crap about the treatment of the children, how horrible Trump is, told me I am misinformed yadda yadda ding dong.
She didn't want to hear about Clinton or Obama.. oh no!
The truth hurts lol

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Strange the dims hate Trump so much they ignore the fact this law came to be under GW and BO enforced it.
Mike