• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Joan Rivers has died at age 81

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sad, she was funny. She could do clean, dirty and everything in between. Great loss to the world of comedy.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
I liked her own quote she made not long ago; "I've had so much plastic surgery, when I die, they will donate my body to Tupperware."

She was obviously a bit abrasive at times, but always ready to target herself along with whoever else was at the harpoon's tip.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm really curious, and I suppose it will come out soon enough, but did she die because she went in for a real surgery to cure/fix/correct something/some ailment . . . or was it some sort of optional cosmetic surgery?

Its sad enough she died from it, but it would serve a lesson to others if she died because of some silly elective surgery to make her look younger.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
I feel the same way . I did not care for her style of what was funny . May she RIP

Ironman

She broke ground for many comedians with her style. :smile: I used to think She was a typical annoying hollywood person too, until I saw this video. Great Women, RIP. :flowers:

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-5Q7yuaXjM[/ame]

leadarrows

Six degrees of separation is the theory that everyone and everything is six or fewer steps away, by way of introduction, from any other person in the world, so that a chain of "a friend of a friend"

The girl beside Joan is a classmate and friend.

15248_10152722506637608_5622367988934279888_n.jpg

I never knew she knew her. They worked together a few times I guess. Don't mean nothing but it made me think about the Six degrees of separation thing.