• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTS ST 7127 track guides

couchloafer

SUPER Site Supporter
The prototype is done and approved. We are ordering 712 old style track guides for 2 sets of tracks we are making from scratch. The grousers were completed 2 years ago and have been on the snow without problems. We finally saved enough to have the die made and the parts stamped for the guides. All guides are currently going to be hot dipped galvanized. If anyone wants to piggyback some for themselves please post a quantity here. I am going to try to place the order the second week in january.... based upon a quantity of 800 my price is going to be $8.58 each. This is a one time run.
If anyone is interested in used ones I have a good selection and have been selling them for $6.00 to $8.00 each depending on condition.

Attachments

• ST 7127 001.jpg
    ST 7127 001.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 1,212
  • ST 7127 006.jpg
    ST 7127 006.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 1,209
  • ST 7127 007.jpg
    ST 7127 007.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 1,191

teledawg

I have been testing some of couchloafer's grousers for two seasons now. They look and work good. :clap:

These ST-7127s look good too. I'll take 24 each to keep as spares.

FWIW:

320 ea required for a complete set of two belt ST4 80 grouser tracks

352 ea required for a complete set of four belt ST4B 88 grouser tracks

couchloafer

SUPER Site Supporter
looks like it is just you teledawg! I am going to get them ordered next monday, let you know when they are done.

couchloafer

SUPER Site Supporter
OK OK I got off my lazy ass and FINALLY got them done! Arent they pretty? Cost more than I thought but still reasonable. $9.81

Attachments

• ST7127RA 001.jpg
    ST7127RA 001.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 899
  • ST7127RA 002.jpg
    ST7127RA 002.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 906
  • ST7127RA 003.jpg
    ST7127RA 003.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 899
  • ST7127RA 004.jpg
    ST7127RA 004.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 885

couchloafer

SUPER Site Supporter
Has been some interest from members for these. Let me know if you want some. If I sell enough to meet the minimum order quantity I will part with them and reorder for the second set of tracks I am putting together. email me at couchloafer at hotmail with quantity and shipping address.

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Damn, the shipping rate went up significantly this month.......

Need Two, want six-12.

I will PM my address.

Mike

couchloafer

SUPER Site Supporter
Sent the first batch out, have a couple more to ship.... sorry this is such a long process I am just really busy with home and work.. Havent forgotten you Mike or Alex.

alpinenut

Got some of the reproduction ST 7127 track guides from Couchloafer. They are beautiful! Excellent attention to detail: true dimensions, proper construction (materials, welding, grinding) as per originals. Thanks Couchloafer for having these fabricated and for making them available to other Snow Trac owners.

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
PM sent.

To all, they are perfect fit.
Wish you had enough to make a complete track assembly. I would build some summer / parade grousers and light weight belting for the off season.

Mike

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
A full set will be considered! after I complete this masters program, or perhaps sell the tucker........

Excuses excuses right......

Sno-Surfer

I'm still looking for these guides if anyone has any extras. I have emailed couchloafer for several months and have heard back once or twice but I still don't have any.
I need at least a dozen of them. Hoping to get some before the jamboree.
Any help would be appreciated. Heck I'd also like to have a few grousers as well while I'm at it. Just a few extra would be nice.
Thanks for any help!!:flowers:

couchloafer

SUPER Site Supporter
Sorry all I have been dealing with a divorce and a death in the family. Been gone from here a long time. snowsurfer I sent you a pm. I have another batch done and am able to ship them if anyone needs them. Price is $10.12each plus actual shipping costs. Usually ship USPS priority flat rate boxes. I can only fit 8 in the small box so orders over 8 will have higher freight for the medium box.

couchloafer

SUPER Site Supporter
We are running a new batch of track guides if anyone is interested.
Price has gone up a little to $11.23 each plus actual freight costs.
Starting a new run of 4 and 5 band small wheel grousers as well but will start a new post for those.

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I can attest to the quality, they are excellent and well prepared. the west coast odyssey included a box of guides for a midwest machine.

couchloafer

SUPER Site Supporter
I am making another batch of these. Hoping to have them done in 3-4 weeks. Current pricing is $12.00 each plus freight. I usually ship US Postal Priority, the small box fits eight nicely and is easy to ship. Can make accommodations for larger orders. Best to email me at yahoo as I forget to check in here as often as I should.