• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hi from Arizona!

sunlover

Judy here, just checking in to say...Howdy to you all! Glad i found this site...lots of stuff goin on and i like that. I get bored easily. lol Looking forward to the interaction...

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy it.

I can't think of any members from Arizona but I could be wrong ... it's not that that's never happened before.

Post often.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Welcome to the funhouse, glad to have ya. I tell ya, this place is usually anything but boring, so feel free to join in on any discussions, and post often!

PS. Watch out for that cranky Muleman. He ain't quite right in the noggin, we think he was dropped on his head as a baby. Several times. Daily.

Enjoy your stay here!

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
OH, PSS. Also watch for the one they call Galvi. He is of simple mind, and, well, you will find out the rest as you go along :yum:

sunlover

:wave:A big THANK YOU to you all. Thanks for the headsup/warnings:hide: AND for the great sense of humor. Love it!

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
You are very welcome. Never short on humour here. From subtle humour, to downright stupidity, we got it all :yum:

Might I ask, what is that picture in your signature? My eyes can't tell haha

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Rusty is on his meds today so he is almost sane! Days that he forgets the little pills or mixes them with PBR he does not make much sense. Wait.... that is most days!:whistling:Welcome to the nuthouse. We are like a dysfunctional family around here. Galvi is not a bad sort if you can tolerate Brits.:yum::yum:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Rusty is on his meds today so he is almost sane! Days that he forgets the little pills or mixes them with PBR he does not make much sense. Wait.... that is most days!:whistling:Welcome to the nuthouse. We are like a dysfunctional family around here. Galvi is not a bad sort if you can tolerate Brits.:yum::yum:

MEDS?! HA! I throwed them out months ago. I am free falling now, baby :yum:

sunlover

Hi Rusty, my signature says: "Support Our Troops". Although i'm a huge believer in that i'll be changing my signature because of the fact that it can't be read. Sooo, a change it is a comin! lol

You all are toooo funny! As we all know, it takes a sense of humor to get through this crazy little thing called life...:thumb:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Well that is good then. You seem fun, I look foward to conversing with you. Just wait until you become a regular here. You will become as screwed up as the rest of us :yum::yum::yum: It's like a nuthouse here, padded walls, whitecoats and all :yum::yum::yum:

sunlover

Well that is good then. You seem fun, I look foward to conversing with you. Just wait until you become a regular here. You will become as screwed up as the rest of us :yum::yum::yum: It's like a nuthouse here, padded walls, whitecoats and all :yum::yum::yum:

LOL...Looking forward to it!!:4_11_9:Thank goodness for the padded walls:whistling:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
:yum: Yes I have employed the padded walls many a time in my day. They keep me in a regular room now, but luckily I have been approved for day release. Within a year or 4 I should be back into regular society!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
:yum: Yes I have employed the padded walls many a time in my day. They keep me in a regular room now, but luckily I have been approved for day release. Within a year or 4 I should be back into regular society!
We have pictures to insure that does NOT happen!

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome. You will find me the straight up person here. I never laugh, be satirical, or post anything controversial, and I seldom have an opinion

sunlover

Welcome. You will find me the straight up person here. I never laugh, be satirical, or post anything controversial, and I seldom have an opinion

laughing-7574.gif
Thank you for the Welcome, jimbo! Yes, i can tell that you are all of those things...:whistling:

THANKS to ALL...for the sillies and the warm welcome!
laughing-10277.gif

sunlover

Why thank you Rusty. (i think lol) I simply did a search for forums...Yahoo search not Google. I'm such a rebel! :boxing:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome Judy/sunlover :)
I tend to get bored at times too.
It is now your job to entertain us!
Have fun and post much!