• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Howdy!

oneoldbear

Newbie here. I'm a 56 year old US Army (Signal Corps) veteran, served from 1970 to 1980.
Been on disability since 2003 due to cardiac and lung issues. The wife and I are avid flower and vegetable gardeners. I enjoy reading, fishing, making baskets, computer stuff, spending time with family.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Welcome to the Forums. I'm looking forward to your posts about flower and veggie gardening. We are under a "snow delay" for our school systems here, so my gardening season is not quite here, but I always try to put in a good size vegetable patch, but the deer eat our flowers!

Cowboyjg

Country Club Member
Site Supporter
Glad to have ya Bear. Did you guys get pummeled yesterday? Some pretty bad weather your way.

oneoldbear

Thanks for the welcome!
We dodged the bullet last night as far as weather goes - all we had was torrential rain - nearest tornado was roughly 20 miles or so away....
As far as the garden - the deer are already inquiring as to when are we going to plant the veggies.
Hopefully one of the BIL's will reduce the herd some....

CityGirl

Silver Member
SUPER Site Supporter
oc_welcome_anim2.gif

Erik

SelfBane
Site Supporter
welcome to the forums!
always good to have another vet and/or gardener around!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Glad you found us .

Coffee's on , grab a chair and plop yourself down . Welcome .

benspawpaw

first of all thank you for your sevvice to our country and welcome to the nut house ah ah ah i mean the forum i am also on dis because of heart problems 3bypass/5 stents and am also in ga the nw corner in calhoun glad to have you :clap:

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
first of all thank you for your sevvice to our country and welcome to the nut house ah ah ah i mean the forum i am also on dis because of heart problems 3bypass/5 stents and am also in ga the nw corner in calhoun glad to have you :clap:

Calhoun!!??? I fly there on business frequently... well, to Atlanta and up 75...:smile: