• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

If this is Real.....

Bamby

May be the newest release...... Market-Ticker

akcs-www

But here's the problem -- I'm supposed to believe the FBI did six background investigations of this guy during his career in public service over nearly 20 years and didn't find any evidence of any of this?

Bull****.

Either this is the most-damnable libel I've ever seen in public or it's true, the FBI "passed" him intentionally and he's been blackmailed since to do whatever certain people in the government want.

Either way this is the end of America. If you can make this sort of claim and it's a lie, and by doing so derail someone's career, literally resulting in them being unemployable forever while doing irreparable damage to their family and children we no longer live in a nation that I respect nor does anyone have any duty to the rule of law ever, in any context, period -- as those who take such an action will ultimately wind up provoking a "since I'm ****ed through your outrageously false and malicious acts so are you, *******" type of response. Maybe not this specific time, but you can bet on it happening -- and once that starts it won't stop. Bosnia, here we come, and you don't need guns (not that the gang-bangers are short of them) -- a brick off the top of a 10 story building is more than enough.

If it's the truth then there are literally millions of Americans who have been screwed up the ass because Kavanaugh has ruled from the bench not on his beliefs, not on his analysis, but on the command of a corrupt government that has knowingly put him on the bench under blackmail. In that case the United States has become no different than Saddam Hussein, Kim Jung-Un, Pol Pot or, for that matter, The Third Reich.

Yeah, it's that bad if in fact this allegation is true because if you believe this was one instance, that there's just one judge or official that the FBI has done this with you're dumber than a box of rocks. It's all of them and, with certainty, virtually all of Congress and likely the White House too; Ellison anyone? Feinstein and her "driver"? Justice Roberts? McConnell? Grassley? Schumer? Trump? All of them folks.

ALL.

Either way this nation isn't worth dying for any longer. In fact, it's not worth anything at all and it's we the people who have allowed it to happen.

I no longer care if we get nuked in the morning and no, if it happens, I won't fight against whoever did it.

There's nothing left to fight for and we not only let it happen we still, to this minute of this day refuse to get off our ass and put a stop to it. One man writing a blog won't do a damn thing nor will one person playing "nutjob"; 10 or 100 million getting off their ass and demanding a stop to all of it now would, but the fact is that nobody cares.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
Bamby, don't know if it's already occurring but what's needed is a big crowd of pro Kavanaugh protesters both inside and outside the senate to shout down this bunch of hypocritical charlatans!! Watched Levin last night on fox and he had very factual evidence of democratic control of the courts going back many years.
Mike

Bamby

I honestly can't say I could support him at this time. I'd truly like to believe he's a honorable person worthy of the position but as of this moment I can't be sure. What we really need is the "truth" of the matter. All parties should be put under oath with their allegations with harsh consequences of the full extent of the law if perjury is commented. That's what's done here, real truth is government is something we all should be demanding....

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
I honestly can't say I could support him at this time. I'd truly like to believe he's a honorable person worthy of the position but as of this moment I can't be sure. What we really need is the "truth" of the matter. All parties should be put under oath with their allegations with harsh consequences of the full extent of the law if perjury is commented. That's what's done here, real truth is government is something we all should be demanding....
Judge Kavanaugh has been accused of being a male teenager at an alcohol-fueled party over three decades ago where, according to another partier, he sexuality assaulted her; she was 15 years old at the time. This is a serious charge and if true he should be at the very least dropped from consideration for elevation to Justice of the Supreme Court. If true.

The accusation is problematic, however; details are vague and that is a charitable description. Where was the party held? When was it held? Who else attended? The accuser cannot answer the first two questions at all but has supplied names of a handful of others she says were there. Most of those named deny even being there and the ones who acknowledge attending dispute her recollection of events.

She said/he said. When everything known to this point is weighed I find the accuser not credible.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
If she had no political agenda, then why did she go running to politicians screaming these accusations instead of law enforcement officials?
Because she is lying!!!!

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
If she had no political agenda, then why did she go running to politicians screaming these accusations instead of law enforcement officials?
Because she is lying!!!!

Far as I can see her story is falling apart and the second accuser’s story is headed the same way. :hammer:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Far as I can see her story is falling apart and the second accuser’s story is headed the same way. :hammer:
And now Stormy Daniel's lawyer is claiming he has evidence that Kavanaugh ran a date rape ring with a high school friend.
:yum::yum::yum:
My God, how far will they go????

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
And now Stormy Daniel's lawyer is claiming he has evidence that Kavanaugh ran a date rape ring with a high school friend.
:yum::yum::yum:
My God, how far will they go????

As far as they have to to prevent a constitutionalist judge off the supreme court as it will go against their agenda of controlling the courts.
Mike

Bamby

This is a travesty and they're making this country into a laughing stock in front of the whole world. Somebody or several somebodies need to serve some time for opening this unsubstantiated can of worms.....:hammer::hammer::hammer: