• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Kincardine Ontario

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
We spent the last few days at Kincardine Ontario rock hunting. Gail was looking for some special rocks to paint. From Kincardine we beach hopped up to the peninsula (see map) and south of Kincardine. Settled by folks of Scottish decent. We saw a few castle like houses and got pics of one. A Fun place with lots of interesting nice people. A trip to remember.

Attachments

• IMG_5924.jpg
    IMG_5924.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_5927.jpg
    IMG_5927.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_5935.jpg
    IMG_5935.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_5938.jpg
    IMG_5938.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_5943.jpg
    IMG_5943.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_5956.jpg
    IMG_5956.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_5959.jpg
    IMG_5959.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_5979.jpg
    IMG_5979.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_5995.jpg
    IMG_5995.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 178
  • Kincardine1.JPG
    Kincardine1.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 179
  • Kincardine2.JPG
    Kincardine2.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 174

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Awesome. I've been through there. Nice country. But not for me. Too busy in southern Ontario. I love being able to drive for hours down a Bush road and not see another vehicle or person. Sure, the city is 115000 people but it's at least 60 miles away from the next small town. I just find that southern Ontario is one town blending into another small town with no distance in between.

Canadian eh!!!

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Awesome. I've been through there. Nice country. But not for me. Too busy in southern Ontario. I love being able to drive for hours down a Bush road and not see another vehicle or person. Sure, the city is 115000 people but it's at least 60 miles away from the next small town. I just find that southern Ontario is one town blending into another small town with no distance in between.

Canadian eh!!!
These little villages /towns were small. Largest one we saw 11,500 (Nice that they post the population on the sign when entering the town). Compared to the states it is not busy, and that is all I have to compare it to. This is their busy time of year. Lots of seasonal folks coming to their summer place on the lake.

I was surprised at how many little classic sports cars, all running around with the top down. I suppose that was due to this pas weekend being the nicest weather they've had yet this year. Lots of old 60's muscle cars too. Did not see one rust bucket. All older cars were well cared for and looking good.

The land was so flat and the roads so straight really made it easy to pass on the two lane roads. Easy / fun driving.

Water was so clear. Probably the clearest I've ever seen.