• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Continuing Rant against drug store

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Because of my seizures (I have epilepsy) I can't drive. I am on half a dozen prescriptions. The nearest drugstore to me is over half a mile. I usual walk there and back since by the time I walk to the bus stop I'm close to half way there anyway. Normally this doesn't bother me much (even though my left leg is heavily reconstructed internally with titanium). However in this heat (it was 116 here yesterday) I prefer to walk as little as possible.
My sister happened to be by Wednesday when the drugstore had one prescription ready so she gave me a ride to the store. While there I asked if I had any other prescriptions due to be refilled. I was assured that I didn't. Today I got an automated call telling me that a prescription (that was unnamed) had been refilled. This in itself was unusual. Usually I get a call telling me the name of the drug and asking if I want it refilled.
I called to find out what the heck was refilled and found out that it's drug that I still have several days supply of. I also got no satisfaction in trying to get them to coordinate when the prescriptions will be refilled. Looks like I will need to walk up there within the next day or so.
I am really getting P.O. ed at that store.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I am concerned about my liver and spleen however I had a closed head injury and I doubt if folk medicine would help it. I have been considering medical marijuana since that has been found to relieve seizures.

Andrei

Banned
There is Natural medicine and Artificial medicine.
Folk medicine can fall in both categories but mostly is on the Natural side.
Yes, marihuana might help but even rosemary trials gave good results for improving brain blood circulation.
I would work on the defense system (immune) first of all.