• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Bombardier BR-100+

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
While out driving around this last week and checking out the great fall colors in MN we found and purchased a Bombardier BR-100+ snow cat. It is real clean and is in decent condition. It is the BR-100+ three passenger with the bigger Ford 4 cylinder engine and automatic transmission. It has been gone through with many rebuilt and newer components. It also has a Braden 6,000lb front winch. It needs just minor work to be ready for the winter snow.

We also stopped and checked out all of the newer Tuckers Snow Cats at Track Inc in Minneapolis. They have a very nice facility and are great people to visit with about snow cats.

RHFront.jpg

RH.jpg

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
So how many snowcats do you have now? Does the Bombi make #4? Which is your favorite and why?

mtntopper

Back On Track
SUPER Site Supporter
We have three so far for this winter in WY:
1200 LMC, VMC-RT101 and the BR100+

I have not used either the VMC or the BR100+ in any actual winter snow conditions yet. Each will have its place. The 1200 LMC (6,000lb) is a bullet proof all around snow cat. The diesel powered VMC (5,000lb) is much newer and has the 6 way blade for trail cutting. The BR100+ is a lightweight high speed, easy to transport fully functional 2 to 3 passenger small snow cat.

Until proven otherwise the 1200 LMC is my "go to all around champ" in the snow. When the going is tough the LMC 1200 will be there and not miss a beat. We will see how the others stack up. The VMC did win some snow shoot out contests several years back. The Bombardier BR100+ will be a great snow cat for ease of transport (3100lb) and tight maneuvering as it is only 80 inches wide and has the automatic transmission and 80 horsepower ford 140 cubic inch engine.

:letitsnow: :letitsnow: :letitsnow:

nutsster

I'll be very interested to see what you think of the Bombi and VMC this winter. I know what the 1200 Lmc is like, and for now will not trade it for anything else. Give us an update when the deep snow comes!:weneedpic