• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

best groomer for the money

zenchal26

I'm looking for a groomer to groom our club trails, what is the best groomer for the money. Needs a cab and heat and be no wider than 5 or 6 feet

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm looking for a groomer to groom our club trails, what is the best groomer for the money. Needs a cab and heat and be no wider than 5 or 6 feet

Your pretty limited at 5-6 feet that going to leave you like at BR100 plus,Bombi,or a ASV Scout The Br100plus would be the best overall of those.
it has the 2.3 liter and the automatic tranny. If you are always on a packed trail the scout will do. do to the down turn in economy the Scouts can be picked up at about 22-25K at some of Richie Brothers sales NEW!

mattfidaho

well guess it depends on the money. :)
tucker makes a "small" groomer for the midwest and states that have narrow trails where you cant get a full sized groomer....
I bet it isnt what you meant but I thought I would toss it out there. :)
1000HD.jpg