• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Weather change

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Yup, Brian.
I believe there were storms up in North Eastern Ohio too.
Nothing like that here, but we're in the steady climb in temperatures and heat index.
They're saying 114-117 this weekend.
No thank you.
:hammer:

Bannedjoe

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-07-16 at 6.30.39 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-07-16 at 6.30.39 AM.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 214

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
Yup, Brian.
I believe there were storms up in North Eastern Ohio too.
Nothing like that here, but we're in the steady climb in temperatures and heat index.
They're saying 114-117 this weekend.
No thank you.
:hammer:

2013,14 and 15 I was making yearly summer trips installing equipment in the Campbell soup plant in Napoleon Ohio, the last trip was in the end of June in 2015 it was so hot and humid in that plant it almost killed me.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
2013,14 and 15 I was making yearly summer trips installing equipment in the Campbell soup plant in Napoleon Ohio, the last trip was in the end of June in 2015 it was so hot and humid in that plant it almost killed me.

Ahhh, not far from here.
Out in the country.

Oh yes, we got a brief pounding thunderstorm.

20190716_192453-656x612.jpg

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
It's still 100 damn degrees at 8:40 PM

Gee can't wait to see what tomorrow has in store, it's supposed to be worse.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
And another one.
Round 2.
Black skies, lots of thunder and lightning.
I was supposed to be in Defiance right now for Ty to grill dinner.
Not today.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I can feel it in my bones. This one is gonna be a good one. I've been up since 4:15am with severe cramping and burning in my arms and legs. My back is on fire. Internal barometer is going off.
48b2c214f6758a70af35e5db4e9ea742.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Hot today, then after Thursday the extended shows 70s for highs and 50s for lows.
My kinda weather.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
It's here. Lots of rumbling outside and rain. Great. I have to head out soon
762b10c09e28e4ccb1a0d9ba95f51a0b.jpg

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Weather change? How's this for weather change. Two weeks ago I was wearing shorts tshirt and sandals. Then without warning, mother nature hit menopause and flipped the switch from summer to fall. Put the shorts away. Haul out the pants and jacket. Yesterday morning it was down to 1 degree above freezing. It's like summer woke up one day and decided to call it quits. I had to fire up the boiler this morning for the first time as the basement was down to 59 farenheit.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Weather change? How's this for weather change. Two weeks ago I was wearing shorts tshirt and sandals. Then without warning, mother nature hit menopause and flipped the switch from summer to fall. Put the shorts away. Haul out the pants and jacket. Yesterday morning it was down to 1 degree above freezing. It's like summer woke up one day and decided to call it quits. I had to fire up the boiler this morning for the first time as the basement was down to 59 farenheit.

It's just the opposite here.
All last week it was like autumn had finally arrived. Nice and cool.
Today and tomorrow.. 90s low in the 70s with storms.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
We literally went from mid July type weather to mid November weather in a 12 hour span. It's been cold for 2 weeks.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
We are still in the heat. 90's every day. But, the nights are in the 60's.

Evenings are better and I have a 60 inch fan putting a breeze over the back patio.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
There's truth to this. I have experienced -2 celcius at night with snow then up to 23 during the day where we had to change into shorts.
722435dd0a65186999ceb8202f654209.jpg

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
We've been under a severe weather watch since yesterday. 40-60mm of rain since last night.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Somebody spotted this on 15 in Defiance.
He also got called to a roll over on 475.
Weather related.

20190913_182715.jpg

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
We had bad wind here today. On the way to camp we came across a transport rolled over from the wind. Just missed a rock cut.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
It's a gross wet mess outside. Rain and snow mixed together. A balmy +3 celcius.
641806a1c3709e871d419871ef6aa787.jpg

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
We fired up the boiler a few weeks ago already set at 66F. The natural gas fireplace has been going every evening. Outside temperatures are hovering around the freezing mark with rain and snow.

c468fd7536fcaf0f42ad9c804fc8aacb.jpg

Last edited:

Bannedjoe

I woke up to 27º this morning.

Obviously the weather people forgot this is the Arizona desert!!!

Global warming my ass.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
We're still sitting at 2" of the white stuff. It was cold this morning. -17 celcius. But it's supposed to warm up in a few days.