• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

RIP old friends

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
No I'm not joking, these dear friends have served me well, for 10 months they carried me through bad weather and troubled times, them times are behind me and they done me proud.

New ones will carry me in to a new year with many miles to create what I hope are happy memories.

Rest my friends you deserve it.

Attachments

• DSC_0004.jpg
    DSC_0004.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 155

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Galv I have the same exact shoes. They are near retirement as well.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Those look like they are barely broken in.

What he said.

How much tread do still have on the tires???? In my house I may not wear them to church but a quick trip in to town , Ace Hardware, Tractor Supply and even Walmart would still be in their job description.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
nite 'ol shoes & galvi-pals-- i've gotta say, i'm there w/ u on that one-- my wellies'll be w/ 'em; until severe snow, then, i'll take 'em away from that shoe-rack--
could make them well, as my Mom does, & get new soles put on-- tho hers would be stilettos & flats, they take any shoes--

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
All the tread is gone and they have a few splits, 100% got my money worth from them.

New ones are comfy

Attachments

• IMG-20181203-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20181203-WA0000.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 133