• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Timberline Lodge, April 22,23,23, 2018 last snowflake adventure

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
at the last snowflake adventure, does look like it will have more orange then brand X...again, all brand X Y and Z machines are very much welcome to challenge the volcano

Attachments

• 348s.jpg
    348s.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 347

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
do you have room for one more snow trac on the hill?
jeff and i may show up.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
do you have room for one more snow trac on the hill?
jeff and i may show up.

come on up, we have room for all !!!

more the merrier !!!

the snowflake adventure is OPEN to all, please do not hesitate, get your room reserved and joy in the fun!!!

Last edited:

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
While I know the event is a ways off still. USWS Portland alleges that Silcox could get between 3-4 ft today and tonight with the lodge getting near 3 ft.

:clap:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
While I know the event is a ways off still. USWS Portland alleges that Silcox could get between 3-4 ft today and tonight with the lodge getting near 3 ft.

:clap:

and it's snowing an inch an hour, and the snow is piling up just for the snowflake adventure, we will have lots and lots and lots of snow.........

something like 24 inches in the past 24 hours,

yup lots, lots, lots of snow, do not put your machine away just yet.

Last edited:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
April 9, 2018, Timberline Lodge, Mt Hood, Oregon, with less than 2 weeks to snowflake adventure, current conditions, as they say, a picture is worth a Billion snowflakes

Attachments

• lodge.jpg
    lodge.jpg
    253.7 KB · Views: 236
  • palmerbottom.jpg
    palmerbottom.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 245

Nikson

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Gee, gonna have to make this one... at least for the Sunday with the family!
:) :) :)

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
well, the sno Gods are promising trillions and trillions and trillions and trillions ( approx 3 feet ) of snow flakes in the coming week,

fabulous great mountain lodge, unbelievable mountain, excellent food, and the VIEW

along with the nicest folks you would ever want to sno cat with, life is good...

4TrackCat

Site Supporter
I'm committed......or probably should be.....:)

I can't believe I let work get in the way of attending the fantastic Timberline Lodge experience.

While ya'll are sippin suds and basking in the sunshine at Silcox, please think of me slaving away in the Texas humidity in full SCBA and bunker gear fighting industrial gas fires with my fire team.

I too will be living through your pictures and videos. Post away! Cheers

PJL

"slaving away in the Texas humidity in full SCBA and bunker gear fighting industrial gas fires with my fire team"

What? You do this on purpose?

4TrackCat

Site Supporter
"slaving away in the Texas humidity in full SCBA and bunker gear fighting industrial gas fires with my fire team"

What? You do this on purpose?
Yep.... Train hard and hope you never need it.[emoji41]
dd49be2b4ba044870134d6492ffb4431.jpg
57fbe68f8435813051b7aa2bdbdcb0f9.jpg
552f101a1a5901e227850cc9135c86dc.jpg
696549d0d6f3519ae3f74751d89cbc26.jpg
a853f352aa91967b79c941866a6db023.jpg

PJL

Ahh I see, you live in Anacortes and need to know how to fight industrial gas fires. Well be very careful.

Last edited:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
4 Trackcat, is the Fire and Ice Man...

and a really great guy...and a really lovely family...

Last edited:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Great start to adding those trillions and trillions and trillions of snowflakes, all in the last 12 hours and that makes about 14 feet of snow at the Lodge.

Attachments

• snowstake.jpg
    snowstake.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 251

Sno-Surfer

Just came down from the Mt and I can confirm that it’s getting hammered by snowflakes. A whole bunch of them. I’m going to have to go catting this weekend just to visit some of them. :thumbup:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
and 6 hours later, another 12 inches of snow, Jim vt that is a one foot of additional snow

Attachments

• snowstake-1.jpg
    snowstake-1.jpg
    245.3 KB · Views: 231

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
your in a good mood. i think you buddy T rex may come along with us.
oh,is that a drop of liquid i see on the picture?
jimvt

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
todays current snowflake report,

28 degrees and snowflaking like crazy, with more to come for the next 5 days

with 168 inches at the Lodge

life is good

Attachments

• snowstake-2.jpg
    snowstake-2.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 211
  • lodge.jpg
    lodge.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 210

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
I would just as soon it stops on the 22nd, 24th so they can get the road plowed clear. I really don't like having to chain up the trailer. Yes I'm a wimp.

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
The weather guessers are saying continued sno to Friday and then cloudy Sunday to Wednesday. But I wood bring chains anyway, like bringing rain gear to a picnic. Seems like we always have good weather for the Timberline events, why change?

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
I would just as soon it stops on the 22nd, 24th so they can get the road plowed clear. I really don't like having to chain up the trailer. Yes I'm a wimp.

Now now now, everything will be okay, and if you need help up the hill, the Tucker Super Kittens will be right there to help you...

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
The chains never leave either the truck or the trailer. Just because I have them, doesn't make me want to use them.

I got a warning one time or failing to chain a trailer. Don't need that ticket.

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
i removed my studded snow tires yesterday i'll be lookin for that super kitten.
i would think timbeerline will keep the road plowed.

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
i removed my studded snow tires yesterday i'll be lookin for that super kitten.
i would think timbeerline will keep the road plowed.

oooh you are good mr Jim VT, "timbeerline" reminds me, I am buying a round of timbeerline tucker beer in the "rams head" on Sunday night, say 7 pm

grousers up

fyi, Timbeerline Lodge, still has a couple rooms left at the VERY good rate of 50% of the normal rate. just saying and timbeerline has a great web cams, they are real time and excellent quality, take a look and be up to date on conditions on the volcano.

and C. Tom, that is a 2 super kittens, will be there to help out all snow tracs that need a helping grouser.

Last edited: