• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Cats Meow Jamboree, April, 2015

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
April 22nd to 25th of 2015, four days, three night of snow cat adventure and good fun, Timberline Lodge on Mountain Hood, Oregon, will be hosting this event, April snow storms are huge and the sunny days are fabulous. Much is planned, details will be posted by June 1 st, plan to make your room reservations next month. We will have several ski runs just for our private use, There are very large parking lots for the tow rigs and motor homes, it is our belief that we will fill the entire lodge with snow cat folks and slopes with snow cats. This will be a grand event. So, start planning to attend. Again, I will be providing complete details by the end of the month. Feel free to contact me with your question?

Attachments

• DSC_0009.jpg
    DSC_0009.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 1,686
  • DSC_0053.jpg
    DSC_0053.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 1,697
  • DSC_0081.jpg
    DSC_0081.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 1,679

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
yes, and i will go one better, i will more than likely have several tuckers at the cats meow and you can drive the '50 all day long, it will be done by then, i promise.

jask

I am in as well! this sounds like a great time, and I look forward to meeting people and putting faces to names :)

John

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sounds like a great time!!

Unfortunately it is the dates we usually start planting crops here in Iowa. When you are a farmer you have to get planted or else...

There will be a gathering of snow cats in Michigan this winter as well. Hope some of our memebers will consider that event as well...

Regards, Kirk

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
It is good this is catching on. It takes a lot to organize a meet. thanks
I'll do my best to annoy you with my presence.
jim

tom

GOLD Site Supporter
I tried to book a room last nigh..their site was down. Are they closed for mud season?

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Timberline lodge is going to offer a package for this event and that will be available June 1, 2014, so, please wait till then and I will also post the entire schedule of events that will be occurring, thanks for the interest, Timberline Lodge is excited and quite pleased to be hosting the cats meow jamboree

thanks to everyone

jinn marie davis

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
again to all that are interested in attending the cats meow jamboree, please contact me if you have questions before i post the schedule of events and when Timberline Lodge will start taking reservations for the event, which should be june 1 st 2014, they are putting together a special package, thanks again jinn

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
let me add, to those that may be traveling from far away lands and find bringing a snow cat just not possible, I planning to bring up more than one tucker ( sorry to the non tucker snow cat people ) and making them available for others to drive. talk with me to make this work for you. first come, gets a tucker to run.

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Cool I may just ride along with others too .it would be different not having to drive. just don't give me a krusty and say this is yours. it would be like having to wear a dunce cap for a day.

JimVT

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
check if any cat skiing is ok. going to a mountain top in a vintage cat and skiing down may make a good video.
my canyon is insured for a million if that is needed.it is the same as a groomer.
jim

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
GPB: Just tuckers? I've been trying to figure how to get my Snotrack in front of the garage at timberline lodge for a photo op. Not that any have been there before... Oh, and I will need to book a particular room...

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
photos ops will abound and things to do will amaze, keeping checking for new info.

back up at Timberline Lodge, Mt, Hood today, brought the '68 and the '49 Tuckers, you guys are going to have a great time and if you don't, cause you did not come!

Attachments

• DSC_0058.jpg
    DSC_0058.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 549
  • DSC_0064.jpg
    DSC_0064.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 548
  • DSC_0272.jpg
    DSC_0272.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 553
  • DSC_0290.jpg
    DSC_0290.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 544

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
when up to silcox hut on Mt Hood, and ran into a bunch of snow groomers at cutters camp and the folks from ski area magazine, great day.

Attachments

• DSC_0127.jpg
    DSC_0127.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 551
  • DSC_0189.jpg
    DSC_0189.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 551
  • DSC_0226.jpg
    DSC_0226.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 547
  • DSC_0310.jpg
    DSC_0310.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 540
  • DSC_0282.jpg
    DSC_0282.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 538
Last edited:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
couple more pics from today with a bunch of cutters camp groomers

Attachments

• DSC_0327.jpg
    DSC_0327.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 541
  • DSC_0341.jpg
    DSC_0341.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 539

jask

Looks like you made their day! .... I call Dobbs n "that" room.... My name is John. :). And I can bring a snowtrac if needed..'. Just saying.:whistling:

nikos

glacierparkbus

Great pictures (Tuckers)- Amazing place (Timberline Lodge, Mt, Hood)
In my dreams.

Nikos

nikos

please please please, bring lots of snowtracs, great machine love the design and would like to own one!

Glacierparkbus
I believe that this place, it has been connected directly with the
profile and visibility of the Snow - trac
The semiotics of space, refers us (Snowtrac Owners ) to the magical images of the film produced and directed by Stanley Kubrick, with Jack Nicholson.

Regards Nikos

Sno-Surfer

This is awesome!!! Count me and my snow trac in for sure. Just a hop skip from home for me. This is going to be great. I already can't wait. :clap::wow:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Okay, latest update for snow trac owners and fans of the Shinning, there will be a very special showing of the Shinning along with a photo op for the believers, and this is available only to snow trac owners that come to the cats meow jamboree, april, '15 this is one time you do not want to miss out, and I, myself would love to see every snow trac come.