• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

American History X

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
1 of my faves. so many emotions u expereience when viewing that film.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I've never heard of that one. I 'll have to keep an eye out for it.

I've been watching 'The Ultimate Guide to the Presidents' on the History channel. A little tainted but interesting just the same.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I've never heard of that one. I 'll have to keep an eye out for it.

I've been watching 'The Ultimate Guide to the Presidents' on the History channel. A little tainted but interesting just the same.

I have also enjoyed that series. I found it more balanced than most portrayals. But yes, slightly tainted.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
hafta look into those. history is a beloved interest, here. hearing how life once was, via elders, h.s., reads, history classes stuck in the mind to this day, tv..... so interesting.

tho that movie is 'bout history + so much else.

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Yeah, that movie ain't about "History" . . .

A former neo-nazi skinhead tries to prevent his younger brother from going down the same wrong path that he did.

The prison shower scene was pretty graphic. Lots of violence too. A good movie but its for grown ups.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i'm 31- thus adult. & nazi-ism is historical. there was war run on sheer, plain hatred & via nazis.
yep, the movie is quite graphic & adult. this is an adult forum.
a few scenes sicken me.
that chit- well.
ain't so very un-real to many.

JHM2K

It's a movie that I passed up when it originally came out, but after seeing it eventually, it was definitely an eye-opener.

A must-see, but it does require the big-boy pants.