• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

115 Seconds ???

john-in-ga

Site Supporter
That's how many seconds, yes seconds, that Nancy Peeloski kept the house open for business this morning 3/25/2020.
Someone tell an old Georgia boy who wants to know. Is that the length of a New York minute, or how long it takes an old ding bat to get wound up for a hissy fit.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Fox News just reported that the 2 Trillion Bill may be in trouble in the house. Could be fake news, of course.

Nazi Piglosi is one dumb ass fucking bitch.

Beware the wrath of God, Nancy. It is coming for you.

Pardon my French, please. :smile:

Last edited:

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
As I said in another thread she's losing her mind and the squad is moving into the empty space.
Mike

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Fox News just reported that the 2 Trillion Bill may be in trouble in the house. Could be fake news, of course.

Nazi Piglosi is one dumb ass fucking bitch.

Beware the wrath of God, Nancy. It is coming for you.

Pardon my French, please. :smile:

This is being reported as a done deal. It's neither done nor a deal.

Incidently, the proposed and Senate signed bill is 880 pages with 6002 sections. Each with dozens of sub sections. First section is something about federal unemployment.

This as written is not a coronavirus bill.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
This is being reported as a done deal. It's neither done nor a deal.

Incidently, the proposed and Senate signed bill is 880 pages with 6002 sections. Each with dozens of sub sections. First section is something about federal unemployment.

This as written is not a coronavirus bill.

I couldn't agree with you more. It is old school Washington politics at its very worst.

Damn, we need to clear that shithole out.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Whatever happened to those Neutron Bombs they talked about back in the 70's & 80's that takes everyone out, but leaves the valuable things intact, like infrastructure? :th_lmao: